• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We are going 6-6 aren't we

RumHam

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Dream scenario for me...

Burns goes on a sack spree and ends up as the sack leader in the NFL. We pay him 35mil a year in the off-season and the huddle has a meltdown.

Don't poo me guys just my own little scenario I would love to see for personal reasons.

Hey, if you got a 1/4 of a sack for blowing by the QB without even laying a finger on him Burns might already have the career NFL sack record at 25 years old. He'd be the GOAT!

• Pie 1
  • Flames 2

19 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Hey, if you got a 1/4 of a sack for blowing by the QB without even laying a finger on him Burns might already have the career NFL sack record at 25 years old. He'd be the GOAT!

Don't forget completely whiffing on tackles in the backfield counting for half of a TFL!!

Just now, mav1234 said:

Don't forget completely whiffing on tackles in the backfield counting for half of a TFL!!

He whiffs a lot. I'm not even talking missed tackles. Just straight up blow bys. He's gotta learn how to see the ball and throttle down. He just comes blasting through like a bottle rocket at breakneck straightline speed and he either smashed into the ball carrier or he doesn't. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Panther'sBigD said:

If we can figure out why our offensive line fell off a cliff since last season, maybe. Oh and Chuba Hubbard needs to start full time. 

I think they figured that out today. Pretty sure Sanders last snap was when he ran into his blockers back and fell (again).

• Pie 2