• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Miles Sanders on the 4th and 2

ncfan

1 hour ago, KatsAzz said:

I could never understand how we let Foreman get away?

Story was he felt disrespected by the panthers offer, especially after he ran hard late into the season. Then he took less to join the bears as result. 

The RB market is beyond unfair and fitts has been getting allll sort of heat. He doesnt want a 16 million player there nor to invest over the current market rate, no matter how low it is. I agree, feelings get hurt in the process.....

4 hours ago, WarHeel said:

What did they see in this dude to warrant that fat 4 year contract? 

This is the concerning part, Fitt apparently has no clue how to identify talent. Why Reich keeps playing him is beyond me. Just bench the bum and be down with it. 

Oh, it is probably time to fire Fitt, he has proven he is incompetent. 

Reich, you are next. 

3 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

100%. This is the worst group of TE's our franchise has ever fielded. Not many of them will be in the NFL long after they are gone from here.

Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I thought catching TEs were a young QBs best friend?  Damn we need like players everywhere on offense but QB

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

12 hours ago, Shocker said:

Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I thought catching TEs were a young QBs best friend?  Damn we need like players everywhere on offense but QB

If we had consistent elevated play by the oline everyone would look a lot better with the exception of Ian Thomas... but ur right....we need players everywhere....

14 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

We want to bitch and moan about Fitt (rightly so) but you can’t tell me that Duce didn’t have a say in wanting Miles here.

NFL also is a good ole boys club to an extent.  Players and coaches.  No different than the rest of the world. Lot of dudes find jobs because who they know not what they can do. 

always got to keep that in perspective when someone start the how dare anyone question the actions of anyone. 

Miles Sanders had an absurd red flags given the role Carolina claimed he would occupy.  

15 hours ago, Johnstonny said:

Because we have no one adept at evaluating talent...such BS...Unbelievable fitt gets paid to make these easy ass decisions and its always a mess...

Sadly, the Panthers have a long history of this, one of the main reasons they remain a low caliber franchise that continues to spin wheels and go nowhere.

• Pie 2