• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Colts at Panthers Gameday Thread

Mage

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

A friend of mine that's a Pats fan keeps lamenting how bad Mac is, and I keep telling him, imagine Mac but worse...  we REALLY, REALLY fuged up.

Alabama QBs amirite? Tua had a bad day today too. But hes tons of help to give him a chance to succeed. We don't have tons here and Mac for sure doesn't have that in NE. Teams shouldn't draft QBs unless they are going to immediately surround them with weapons and give them a chance to develop. 

2 minutes ago, Mol3m4n said:

Stroud would not look any better behind this line with these receivers. 

This is on Fitterer.

I disagree. Stroud has the fire. Everyone was saying the Falcons won. Stroud pulled out that W by sheer will. I don't see any fire, any urgency from Bryce. 

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

Seriously, Bryce will not improve the rest of the year. Just throw Dalton out there and give Bryce 2nd string QB reps the rest of the year

I pray to god they do so you can see our offense is just terrible. Dalton isn’t going to do poo.

• Pie 1

Just now, TLGPanthersFan said:

He wasn't a very good OC either. Got fired from the Chargers for having an atrocious running game and I do not give him ANY credit for the Eagles. That was all Pederman.

Exactly.

I am not bashing Reich to try and prop up Young.  Maybe Young ends up not being the guy... but this performance just isn't acceptable no matter what.  Teams with bad QBs find a way to look better than this, especially when they are playing a league worst NFL defense.  Again, the Vikings put up 30 with Dobbs.  Falcons 28 with Heineicke.  Bucs 37 with Mayfield.

If there is any hope in Bryce, it won't be found with Frank Reich as the HC and I am SUPER confident in that. And this is coming from someone who was one of the last to give up on Ron Rivera and Matt Rhule.  I have a lot of patience.  But Reich is clearly in over his head.  He sucks.