• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who gets fired tomorrow?

*FreeFua*

1 minute ago, jayboogieman said:

The fanbase. Wait, that happened when Tepper bought the team. Anyway, here's your sign

Expecting people to line out the door after 5 losing seasons(this being the worst of the bunch) is hilarious. 

Nevermind, move the team so I can quit pulling for this third rate franchise. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

It's a short week and they get to play the team they gave the #1 pick to on Thusday. At least wait till after that game.

IDK. I think we can hire a GM and let him take the lead on a rebuild. Yeah he would work with the current coaches but if they hire a GM with a HC preference then he just gets an extra year to prepare over Frank's corpse.

Doesn't matter. There is a Tepper problem that has grown from one to two. I have zero hope left. It's just all a comedy now to me

Edited by Waldo

2 hours ago, Brent Gregory said:

The most needed firing is the Owner. Since that's not happening its irrelevant.  

This... Scott has his blame but I'm 100 percent sure he begged him to go get Bryce!!   Listening  to him rant about how elite he is and not needing elite wrs... smh 

24 minutes ago, Waldo said:

It's a short week and they get to play the team they gave the #1 pick to on Thusday. At least wait till after that game.

IDK. I think we can hire a GM and let him take the lead on a rebuild. Yeah he would work with the current coaches but if they hire a GM with a HC preference then he just gets an extra year to prepare over Frank's corpse.

Doesn't matter. There is a Tepper problem that has grown from one to two. I have zero hope left. It's just all a comedy now to me

Not often winning a game helps guarantee you the number 1 pick. 

• Beer 1

29 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Funny Chicago wins either way on Thursday

• Beer 2

21 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

They move the team and I'm done with the NFL. College football is a lot more entertaining to me than the NFL and has been the last few years

My dad is a die hard Cowboys fan. At least the media covers them. He's always been disappointed that I chose the Panthers. 

• Pie 1