• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young doesn't have a superprocessor, he is literally costing us games

TN05

4 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

It only got worse after his rookie year and he still had the IT factor. Bryce doesnt.

Yeah I thought you were just talking about them as rookies. 

I don't see "it" in Bryce either. I still think you could win with him, but I'm not sure he'll ever be elite. He's more Russell Wilson than Cam Newton. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

misfit sam darnold was leagues better than this. 

bryce cant hold a candle to PJ walker either.

Faker mayfield was better as a #1 overall.

sam bradford was worlds better, yet stunk (injured all the time)

This is jamarcus russell bad today. idk which may be worse: the guy who doesnt care to study or prep, or the one physically not up to the task.

Bryce used super weapons at bama, that NFL D, with bama mythos to build up the hype. then studied his ass off to make the s2 a joke and get a sucker to select him #1. kid aint it.

as stroud said, he's a football player, and he was right. bryce was all business. get setup to get the #1 money. they got their sucker in the teppers.

• Pie 2

11 minutes ago, TN05 said:

We drafted him #1. Why did we trade up for a guy who needs help?

I'm not saying he needs a top 5 wr corps and a top 10 OL. 

But goddamn legitimate speed and a middle of the pack line would suffice.

Stroud would suck here too and you know it. That's the point.

16 minutes ago, Carolina Cajun said:

His rookie year he had atleast ryan kalil and Jordan gross, both players better than anything on our line.  And he had Steve smith, better than any reciever on our roster.

and Cam Newton, better than any QB on our roster. lol

He makes around 2 nice lead-the-receiver throws per game.  We have well past the point where we can point to those as some grand indicator of potential. 

The throws don't have proper velocity, his footwork is jittery, his accuracy is regressing.  Line or not, you've got to show something more.  We traded soooo much for you dude.  Pressure or no, this is it. 

It's looking and feeling like we've got a guy here until we don't.  The whole essence of the game and feel of things is much more in the Pickett/Trubisky/Locker realm than some promising talent that's losing games.  I'm just not seeing anything.  Can't outrun DTs, can't throw deep accurately, can't hold onto the ball (4 strips), now countless misreads for pick 6s this year.  

8 total TDs to 11 TOs

Averaging low 100s passing yards per game.  We've seen first hand talent can supersede playcalling and offensive talent in Cam.   It is simply not happening folks.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

17 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Last week Bryce Young played well and willed the Panthers to a win. 

This week he's unable to make miracles consistently for this poorly equipped team.

Young's no Cam Newton and certainly is not on par with Stroud, but the cards are against him on this team. I question if Stroud could find success with this poo-show either.

He didn’t play well last week. They scored 15. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

23 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Or we could've just drafted a QB that makes everyone around him better and not one that needed all the players around him to make him good at all.

That’s what everyone claimed Bryce was and why most on here were comfortable giving up CMC, DJ, and the picks to go get him. And here we are.