• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If today we had Wilks at head coach, Darnold at QB, with CMC and DJ Moore + a different first round draft pick, what would our record be??

WarPanthers89

And be stuck in the Twilight Zone with no hope/promise for the future. I for one am not even close to ready to say Young will not be a good NFL QB. Darnold? I'm sure he won't be.

I'm also sure that with Wilks, Darnold and Co. fighting for a division title, we would have no hope of landing Maye or Williams in the 2024 draft.

1 minute ago, Wundrbread33 said:

All I know is an interim coach with largely Rhules staff had every position group playing better than this staff with coaching experience dating back to 47 B.C.

Just imagine if Wilkes was able to bring in his own staff, unlike Arizona… Tepper is a royal douchebag. 

I'm just lol-ing at the monkey paw curse that this fan base put on itself. 

All I heard the last few off-seasons when I was arguing to keep Darnold or even Baker, was people were tired of the re-tread QBs because everyone was tired of 7 and 8 win seasons. 

Well you got your wishes bitches! We're YEARS away from sniffing 8 wins again. 

• Pie 5