• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fowler rips Tepper

Mr. Scot

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

If that's true, Tepper really isn't in a position to blame anyone else but himself for problems related to that choice.

Sensible people (QB School, Kyle, and everyone else recently shared) generally have said the rookie isn't why we suck (Tepper's pick).....its the bad roster around Bryce (Fitterer) and horrific offensive scheme/calls (Frank). 

Tepper is to blame in the sense he hired the Matt Rhule of GMs and a washed-up retread HC with an outdated O and inability recognize some pretty basic issues.  But he certainly can blame people for being bad at there jobs.  Because that's part is true.   He just seems to be unaware he is bad at his job...hence all the wrong people he hires.  But David Tepper owns the team....and just because he sucks doesn't mean he is wrong to turn his eye at Fitt and Frank for being dogwater. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

6 minutes ago, CRA said:

Sensible people (QB School, Kyle, and everyone else recently shared) generally have said the rookie isn't why we suck (Tepper's pick).....its the bad roster around Bryce (Fitterer) and horrific offensive scheme/calls (Frank). 

Tepper is to blame in the sense he hired the Matt Rhule of GMs and a washed-up retread HC with an outdated O and inability recognize some pretty basic issues.  But he certainly can blame people for being bad at there jobs.  Because that's part is true.   He just seems to be unaware he is bad at his job...hence all the wrong people he hires.  But David Tepper owns the team....and just because he sucks doesn't mean he is wrong to turn his eye at Fitt and Frank for being dogwater. 

Reich did not build his offense for Bryce like he should have. He just took his old and outdated offensive schemes and told Bryce to deal with it. Reich was such a terrible hire.

I hate Tepper so much. I have dreams about Tepper selling the team. Then when I wake up and realize I am back in reality and that piece of poo still owns this team, I become depressed. The dreams in which Tepper is gone are the best I ever had. This franchise has been a joke since he took it over. He is the WORST sports owner of all time, of all sports teams combined. What did the Carolina Panthers do to deserve David Tepper as the owner? Why did the NFL reject Ben Navarro's bid to become owner? fug my life. And fug David Tepper.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Yep. Fowler is a columnist, not a reporter.

Also worth noting that the verbal skirmish between the two of them was initiated by Tepper.

I dont mind this article, I kindof like it actually but there little spat last year was embarrassing for all parties involved.  Just some childish poo all the way around the table

1 hour ago, TeppersEgos said:

I hate Tepper so much. I have dreams about Tepper selling the team. Then when I wake up and realize I am back in reality and that piece of poo still owns this team, I become depressed. The dreams in which Tepper is gone are the best I ever had. This franchise has been a joke since he took it over. He is the WORST sports owner of all time, of all sports teams combined. What did the Carolina Panthers do to deserve David Tepper as the owner? Why did the NFL reject Ben Navarro's bid to become owner? fug my life. And fug David Tepper.

That's a little dramatic, coming from someone that has the same distaste of Tepper. I mean James Dolan, Donald Sterling, the Redskins former owner who's name escapes me and Michael Jordan are a thing

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Reich did not build his offense for Bryce like he should have. He just took his old and outdated offensive schemes and told Bryce to deal with it. Reich was such a terrible hire.

Coaches have their systems. Despite what every single coach in the world says about coaching to their players strengths, 99.9% of them ain’t changing sh!t

4 hours ago, 4Corners said:

Flower injecting himself in the story. Making sure to get himself some publicity. Bad journalism IMO. 

No problem with that piece (as someone with a Journalism degree).

Personally I wouldn't be calling out a vindictive billionaire, but more power to Fowler. 

• Beer 1