• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you watch CJ Stroud and wonder ‘what if’?

TheBigKat

9 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I wonder how the hell did you take Bryce Young and he didn't even throw!

That should have been a red flag. Also how the hell did you watch Stroud drop dimes and not think he was the one!

Dude. You were preaching Stroud then said you went and watched the tape and it wasn’t even close how much better Young was. You also didn’t know BY didn’t throw at the combine until several of us told you. You’ve got some revisionist history of your QB take going on. 

• Pie 2

9 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Dude. You were preaching Stroud then said you went and watched the tape and it wasn’t even close how much better Young was. You also didn’t know BY didn’t throw at the combine until several of us told you. You’ve got some revisionist history of your QB take going on. 

You must been missing for the past 8 weeks?

In case you didn't notice I admitted I was wrong about Bryce Young way back in week 2. Even apologized for being wrong about that entire situation. I have no problem admitting when I was wrong.

I been critical of Bryce Young ever since that time. It takes a real man to admit when he is wrong. I'm one of the few on this board who will take the L and man up.

Is this fair?

Edited by CamWhoaaCam

4 hours ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

lol at the narrative that the texans skill position players are greatest show on the earth tier

uh whatever helps you cope

it isnt that much different then what cam had in 2015 and he made it work, just like stroud is

This was a hail mary away from being the worst team in the NFL last year

face it, stroud is a franchise changing player, and bryce.... isn't

yet

11 hours ago, MGH1989 said:

No L. Hold yours.

Bro, the second worst team in the league drafted a QB who has elevated them to almost a playoff team and has answered the question of can they get a franchise QB after Watson. I mean you could easily argue that Stroud has been better than Watson...they did what we wanted because we forced them to by taking Bryce.

Just accept it. It's okay. We're all here with yiu.

1 hour ago, Call Me James said:

Bro, the second worst team in the league drafted a QB who has elevated them to almost a playoff team and has answered the question of can they get a franchise QB after Watson. I mean you could easily argue that Stroud has been better than Watson...they did what we wanted because we forced them to by taking Bryce.

Just accept it. It's okay. We're all here with yiu.

I’m not declaring Bryce anything other than saying you have to give him time, especially given his surroundings, before you can call him a bust or declare what he will be with any definitiveness. Saying that makes Stroud bois mad for some reason.

• Flames 1