• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dallas game has all the makings of biggest regular season loss in franchise history....

TheBigKat

1 hour ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

the stadium will be filled for once, but with cowboy fans. but im sure dumbass dave tepper is fine with that outcome

I’m pretty sure seeing all the red at that 49ers game last year was the last straw in getting Rhule fired. Tepper is a terrible owner and this franchise will take years to be relevant again but I do think he cares. He just doesn’t know how to fix it

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, t96 said:

would not be surprised if we win. Dallas also loves losing to random shitty teams

I was about to come here and say this. Football is a funny sport. As bad as you can look one week, the next a team can look radically different. I’ve been waiting for this Panthers team to wake up and have a blowout win where everything clicks but the more I see from the offense it’s clear that day is not coming.

Best I could see is a defensive battle where the Panthers keep it close on some flukey plays where the ball bounces their way. No way in hell the Cowboys lose an extra home game though. 

We might be getting Horn and Thomas back soon, both are coming off IR, but who knows if they are in top football shape?  Considering how many players that have been dropping like flies this season, it's probably not wise to rush them back for this weeks game, especially Horn. It's not like we have a chance, so save them for a more winnable game in two weeks versus the Titans.

https://pantherswire.usatoday.com/2023/11/13/panthers-designate-jaycee-horn-ian-thomas-return-injured-reserve/

Edited by 45catfan

3 hours ago, t96 said:

would not be surprised if we win. Dallas also loves losing to random shitty teams

Usually bad teams upset good teams because there is a match-up they can take advantage of.  Panthers don't stand a chance IMO because there is nothing we can exploit.  There isn't a single corner on this team that can cover Brandin Cooks, much less Lamb.  Our run defense sucks and Pollard is due for a big game.  And we are way too conservative on offense to capitalize on the Cowboys aggressive defense.

I think it is more likely we lose by 20 points than it is we pull off the upset.  Because not only are we playing a better team, but we are playing a team that we match up poorly against.  

5 hours ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Please get a disparaging chant going at the FO and Tepper's expense.

Something like "Sell the team" or "Fire Everyone"

Med-dling! Own-er! clap clap clap clap clap👏

Med-dling! Own-er! clap clap clap clap clap👏

It could be just a perception that he is meddling too much. Maybe hearing the crowd chant this will let him know that there is a perception that he is meddling to the detriment of team success and back away.

5 hours ago, rayzor said:

"Burn It Down!" "Burn It Down!" "Burn It Down!" "Burn It Down!" 

"Train Wreck!" "Train Wreck!" "Train Wreck!" "Train Wreck!" 

"Dumpster Fire!" "Dumpster Fire!" "Dumpster Fire!" "Dumpster Fire!" 

any of these will work.

Just paper bag it and boo the whole time. It’s old school and it works. 

• Pie 1