• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Cowboys GameDay thread.

Zod

Just now, Day1PanthersFan said:

This game made me realise something 

I have been way too critical of Frank Riech , I don't see any head coach winning with Bryce Young 

Frank gave Bryce the starting job in minicamp and didn't even make him beat Dalton in TC. He definitely is to blame, he was given Dalton for the reason that Young may not be ready day 1.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Loyalty4Life said:

This is what happens when you surround a great QB prospect with horrible scheme and surrounding talent.  The last two games Bryce has looked horrible. 

When the whole team on offense looks this bad it's on coaching and scheme.  Every time we play 23 personal and power run we look like we know what we are doing.

But Frank always goes back to 4 or 5 wide spread with no protection and Bryce gets smoked.  No chance.

Zavala looks worse with every snap and yet we still are not giving him help and leaving the line no help with blocking.  How many pressures and sacks will it take to get through to Frank.

He’s not a great prospect his arm is poo.  

2 minutes ago, Loyalty4Life said:

This is what happens when you surround a great QB prospect with horrible scheme and surrounding talent.  The last two games Bryce has looked horrible. 

When the whole team on offense looks this bad it's on coaching and scheme.  Every time we play 23 personal and power run we look like we know what we are doing.

But Frank always goes back to 4 or 5 wide spread with no protection and Bryce gets smoked.  No chance.

Zavala looks worse with every snap and yet we still are not giving him help and leaving the line no help with blocking.  How many pressures and sacks will it take to get through to Frank.

Ya its all crap

Edited by Frank9999

5 minutes ago, Byrdman4real said:

I see QBs miss wide open passes every game. The problem is they get more opportunities for open passes consistently. 

Yeah it sucks because the few times in which Bryce isn't sacked and he gets time, if he misses a guy everyone runs to the keyboard to say "See, see". He may get 3 clean pockets a game so if he doesn't go 3/3 on those plays it's held against him. 

• Pie 1

Just now, 45catfan said:

At the rate of Bryce Young?  He's not only missing the passes, he's not seeing the open guys.  Are these other Qbs starters or backups?  I agree, some of the backup QBs have looked awful this year.

Your right he's not seeing the open guys, but people forget he's a rookie. Yall see what Stroud is doing and believe bryce should be doing the same. Its a different situation. 

1 minute ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

This game made me realise something 

I have been way too critical of Frank Riech , I don't see any head coach winning with Bryce Young 

I have defended Bryce but I am swaying that way myself. Tepper has brought the Panthers back to the Stone Age with Pickles at the helm. Kind of feel bad for Frank since he wanted Stroud.

• Pie 1