• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Cowboys GameDay thread.

Zod

Just now, Zaximus said:

Lol how are people blaming Bryce when this offensive line plays like this?  

youre having a knee jerk reaction. The o line doesnt fold on every play, theres been plenty of plays were bryce does have time and either holds the ball too long or misses his target/gets fooled by defenders

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, frankw said:

See the most recent post.

Not sure why I'm being called out as if I haven't stated the reality of the oline. That doesn't mean there haven't been opportunities against less stout defensive lines.

"guys I said the o-line is bad once after I posted ten million times about how Nicole Tepper personally selected Bryce Young and he wouldn't start for a middle school team"

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

And I'm sorry, but Hekker has been ass this year.

What happened to the guy that could pinpoint drop punts inside the 10 and bomb deep punts when needed to flip field position?  I can't count the number of 30-40 yard punts he barely gets inside the 20 on short fields now.  Then he just punts one straight into the endzone from deep.  

• Pie 2

Just now, Pantha-kun said:

youre having a knee jerk reaction. The o line doesnt fold on every play, theres been plenty of plays were bryce does have time and either holds the ball too long or misses his target/gets fooled by defenders

He has been pressured 6 of 9 drop backs so far. So not EVERY play but damn near.