• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dark days ahead

NAS

25 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We are doomed to suck until David Tepper admits he's the problem and removes himself from football operations.

He needs to quit thinking hes gonna fast track it...5 years tells him he needs to dig in...pick the RIGHT coach and eat sht for 3 years....thats where we are at...and get rid of the yes man Fitt who is enabling his dumb azz...

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

Don’t invest your time or money in this product, simple, owner doesn’t care so why should we?  

I’ll root for the players but that’s it, but this franchise is cooked with this owner 

I think Tepper cares....too much. So much that he gets involved in all the off-season poo.

The problem is he doesn't have a clue what he's doing. Hes just throwing poo at the wall but he thinks it's strategic.

• Pie 5

My only hope at this point, as I've said elsewhere, is that the only way to break out of this hell is for us to back into fortune by accident or happenstance - I think hiring Evero as DC may have been that incidental fortune, especially if he comes out of this shitstorm as our new HC.  

Now, I still have tons of concerns about the FO and especially if Tepper is the one making those decisions, but at least we'll know HC won't be a concern and Evero will get the most out of a roster.

6 minutes ago, Johnstonny said:

He needs to quit thinking hes gonna fast track it...5 years tells him he needs to dig in...pick the RIGHT coach and eat sht for 3 years....thats where we are at...and get rid of the yes man Fitt who is enabling his dumb azz...

It's all been a series of quick fix schemes and all that has accomplished is digging ourselves into a massive hole.

12 minutes ago, rayzor said:

I think Tepper cares....too much. So much that he gets involved in all the off-season poo.

The problem is he doesn't have a clue what he's doing. Hes just throwing poo at the wall but he thinks it's strategic.

I don’t, clearly he’s in the same mindset of the clippers owner, throw money at something long enough and your investment will pay off soon, we all know that does not work in pro sports 

fresh off the rhule debacle, guy doubles down on more mistakes by influencing who we pick at qb if the reports are true

not having the presence of mind to get out your own way time and time again shows you have no interest in actually building a winning football club 

45 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I hope so but I'm just not sure he can swallow the ego. He really wants to win and he's willing to spend money and take chances to try to do it. That I can respect. But he has to understand that he's the root of the issue in all of these bad decisions. My fear is that his ego won't allow him to admit it and he'll keep scapegoating people thinking he'll figure out the magical solution at some point.

Unfortunately, My feeling is he hedged his bets and brought in two up and coming coordinators so if Frank imploded, viola, there is the replacement 

INMHO The GM and scouts need to go   The failed draft classes, the trading of assets, the gambling on the smallest (not sure if Flute was a tad smaller)  qb to play, not addressing the lines    Bungled free agents.  The list is long 

point being he may keep the DC and Fitterer   Vs cleaning house and that, would be a catastrophe 

who knows though  poo show in any case 

• Pie 1