• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who Picked Bryce?

tukafan21

I've been pounding the table saying we can't fire Reich because we won't be able to attract any halfway decent HC candidate without our 1st rounder and getting stuck with Bryce.

However after today, I think it's a real possibility, with one exception that might be giving him some job security.

Who picked Bryce?

If Tepper forced the picked, he might be too afraid to fire Reich, knowing Reich would likely then throw him under the bus after being fired and tell the world that he forced the pick on the staff who wanted to take Stroud.

Honestly think tonight/tomorrow will tell us who chose Bryce, if Reich is fired it was him and the staff, if he's kept, it was Tepper.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

Sports Illustrated said Frank wanted Stroud and Tepper wanted Bryce. I don't think Stroud would elevate our offense but we definitely would be throwing more than 150 yards per game. 

Mingo would probably have more yards as well since Bryce only throws out of bounds balls to him. 

Edited by Cam Lawter
  • Pie 1