• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers GameDay thread!

Zod

6 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

I don’t work for free.  I don’t work for self actualization

i work for money

so, who are you hiring  

perform, and Tepper will reward.  Don’t perform and you are gone. That is the way of Fortune 500…for better or worse 

he was extremely patient with Rhule.  I applaud him for pulling the plug  on Reich if he does.   Why continue this mediocre show. He made a mistake. Correct it.  Go on 

You can't count on being rewarded for performing when your boss interferes in your ability to perform.

The NFL isn't like a standard work environment, but even in those, someone who has a chance to make good money while not working for a sh-tty boss will take that over the alternative.

It's also true that NFL coaches tend to be control freaks. Having a boss who interferes is a huge turnoff.

10 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Depends on if you ever plan on coaching again. If it's your last payday, taking a bigger paycheck could make sense if you don't really care about your legacy. 

If you're a young guy looking for your first opportunity, going to an environment like ours could ruin your future chances.