• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Young safe?

TheBigKat

1 minute ago, ncfan said:

Idk

why don’t you DM and ask Rapaport 

https://x.com/rapsheet/status/1729186476359827490?s=46

Yeah all these nfl insiders are mouth pieces for agents annd owners. With the exception of jay glazer weirdly enough. Ian rappaport is one step above Dov. 

If you really think the “nfl insiders” or “league circles” are excited to coach Bryce then the mark is you. You are the mark. 

1 minute ago, Shotgun said:

We will be lucky to get a 4th for him when it’s all said and done. 

Dude is a bust and a 4th would be great because I was thinking a 6th at least another draft away at best. It will probably be a conditional pick lol. 

• Beer 1

Just now, electro's horse said:

Yeah all these nfl insiders are mouth pieces for agents annd owners. With the exception of jay glazer weirdly enough. Ian rappaport is one step above Dov. 

If you really think the “nfl insiders” or “league circles” are excited to coach Bryce then the mark is you. You are the mark. 

Ah yes

all the national insiders are “mouth pieces” when you don’t agree what they say but gospel Every other time.

And all the former players, coaches and Execs who agree with him are too.

but some keyboard warrior on a message board who won a Super Bowl madden once with his Pop Warner participation trophy hung in his room are much more knowledgeable..

Give it up guys.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

The only plus of this ridiculous mess is that Young is a rookie on a rookie contract.  Better situation than say the Giants giving Jones a long term deal.

We'll be last next season and get our guy at #1 overall in 2025.  The new coach will understand that. 

Edited by ClawOn

Just now, jamos14 said:

Accuracy, anticipatory throws, scrambling.  All things that he displayed this season and things he was drafted for. 

If you haven't seen any of that, you are choosing to ignore it.   He makes good throws when he is given time.  He has struggled under relentless pressure.

I’ve watched every game. He looks like a bad qb on a bad team. I’ve seen what a good qb on a bad team looks like and that isn’t what I’m seeing.

• Pie 3

7 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

Main reason I’m ok with sticking with Bryce next season. 

It’s unfortunate, but I don’t think he’s that guy. I think if we have him starting next year, we’ll be bad enough to secure a #1 pick in 25.

image.png.15cd3be95d0917d92dda9ea0e6661274.png

Better REALLY hope Caleb or Drake decides to return.

52 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

I’ve watched every game. He looks like a bad qb on a bad team. I’ve seen what a good qb on a bad team looks like and that isn’t what I’m seeing.

What does a good QB on a bad team look like? 

And does that bad team have bad weapons on offense or just like a bad defense?

4 minutes ago, emhoward said:

What does a good QB on a bad team look like? 

And does that bad team have bad weapons on offense or just like a bad defense?

A good QB on a bad team will show you signs they are least capable of making franchise QB throws.

Bryce lack of arm strength and his lack of pocket awareness is not a good sign moving forward. I think even if we put talent around him at best he will be a middle of the pack QB.

I haven't seen anything that tells me this guy was worth the #1 pick. Stroud, AR, Levis have all looked better.

• Pie 1