• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Speculation and rumors about Reich firing.

Basbear

1 minute ago, Jackie Lee said:

Reich said during the offseason this was his last coaching job. Seems like that would be a major red flag during the interview process if it came up, though judging by this and the Rhule hire I don't think Tepper knows how to interview people for the job

Tepper- "I want a coach to stay here 20 or 30 years"(said a few times...)

Tepper hires 61 year old low energy burnt out Frank Reich....

Time and time again the problem is tepper....

• Pie 4
  • Beer 3

I noticed this the moment we hired him. People said it's just his personality.

Tepper should have just hired Wilks. He loss the locker room when the players vouched for a HC and the owner said "No thanks." Frank is a good guy, but he was fired for a reason. I have no idea why Tepper thought it would be a good idea to hire a HC who was fired.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

I can be mad a Tepper for making horrible decisions while still being glad that we moved on from Frank. I would be more upset if he gave him 3 years just to look like he has patience to the rest of the world while we suffer through 2 more losing seasons with that type of play calling. I guarantee Tepper was pissed at how soft Frank addressed the team week after week. The team, like our former coach, shows no fight or life on the field and that is a coaching problem. 

Edited by WarPanthers89
  • Pie 7