• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Players on this team worth keeping?

TNPanther

Personally I feel like you may as well hold a fire sale, especially on defence and build the strongest offence you can through draft and free agency.

Yeah we will have a historically bad defence… we will lose a lot of games in-spite of our offence but we will achieve two things:

1. Determine if Young can deliver with as much investment into the OLine, WR and TE position as we give him.

2. If he can’t, our new rookie QB in 2025 will be walking into a great situation to thrive in, rather than what we tried to do this season by removing playmakers.

• Pie 1

25 minutes ago, Lemory said:

Im seeing people say Bozeman. Other than being a nice guy, what has he done this year? He's getting beat like a drum every week. 

we know what he and the rest of the line can do, we've seen it last year and especially towards the end of the season...they were a bunch of mothertruckers moving people and creating lanes; then Frank came and blew it up, installed scheme that did not suit the players and the rest is history

13 hours ago, NJPanthers12 said:

This is not fair. Derick brown is a very good player. He’s every bit as good as Brian burns thinks he is.

But the position he plays is more replaceable than most other positions and he's due a big contract. I agree Brown is a great player but one that it could make more sense to trade for picks than to keep. I view every player on this team right now as being expendable. We don't have a single elite blue goose player that should be untouchable. Which is a damn shame and the best reason Fitterer should've been gone by now. Ron/DG/Hurney got us several of those guys.

• Flames 1

I would be fine with a fire sale and see who is left to build around in a massive rebuild. Any good players deserve to go make bank and have a hope of winning before another 3 years and the Panthers need a hard reset while not having to deal with yesterday's promises.

There are a hand full of guys who are keepable but this mess needs to be nuked so nothing carries over.