• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

3-15 29 yards…..

Panthers Fan 69

I'm gonna be honest... That stat line and this still may be his best game so far. 

Making plays on 3rd and long with his legs.

Chark has had 3 bounce off his damn chest.

Taking shots downfield. 

Still no separation from the WRs. 

That playcalling... 

Now make of that what you will but I don't think he's been the problem today. He just hasn't been the solution either. 

• Pie 2

8 minutes ago, SteveSmithTD89 said:

I'm gonna be honest... That stat line and this still may be his best game so far. 

Taking shots downfield. 

That playcalling... 

Now make of that what you will but I don't think he's been the problem today. He just hasn't been the solution either. 

Bryce has been off all day. Not sure how he isn’t part of the problem 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

12 minutes ago, SteveSmithTD89 said:

Taking shots downfield. 

That playcalling... 

This is how I feel too. This is a different Bryce playing today. The stats are misleading. He missed the deep shots but he took them . Which has not been the case all year. 

Edited by OneBadCat

So EVERYTHING I pointed out in another thread is showing up today. 

Bryce has no fastball so shotgun is going to continue to fail terribly. If his first look short read is within 15 yards of the LOS and open, he pulls the trigger. Opposing defenses know this, so they take away all 10-15 yard routes in the middle of the field. He drops back 10, slant is 15 yards after the los. It’s not good. 

He knows from the last pick 6s that anything second read towards the sidelines gets really dicey. TE over the middle from under center won’t work because he can’t see over his line and that’s a guaranteed pick. 

His go route shots to Chark… Chark has had his guy beat like a drum all day. He’s not going to keep the same effort when he knows Bryce can’t make the throw.