• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is there a game today GameDay thread

Zod

@Icege I have been a long time lurker maybe a decade now. I predominantly read here an inferior site comments and contribute occasionally on Reddit. I felt the need to finally say my peace here also. @Bear Hands should look to encourage other more tenured mods or Igo if he still cares to review other mods bias because over the past maybe 2 years I have notice him throughly take advantage of his status and since we drafted Bryce Young he’s gone on to allow other posters to make this place further become the equivalent of the Panthers Facebook page quality of commenter. Yes everyone has a differing POV but to full on bait people into getting banned by pushing the limits, critiquing anything our QB does whether positive or negative and making it a bash fest, joining in on hate posts and fueling the fire to make them the most commented threads honestly should’ve had him removed from being a mod a while ago. Once he sees this he will go into vendetta mode and look for any reason to defend himself and try to ban anyone against him. This place used to be pretty solid hell the people who posted nonsense before were at least funny when they would go off the rails, what we are seeing now is lack of structure, lack of leadership, and most importantly lack of unison because at the end of the day we are all supposedly fans of the same team and coming together would be good in these times. Don’t you think!

It’s also funny how the Panthers won today and there’s next to no engagement on the site. Normally after a loss I’d come here and see post after post ready to blame Bryce, Tepper, and the coaching staff. Tonight there’s little to no talk about anything, which tells me the most active posters on here have an agenda and if there’s nothing to feed of of them they choose to ignore it. Quite ironic. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, beo said:

It really is mindboggling that people can look at the corporate, big tech-controlled internet we have today and then come on here and pine for more censorship. Just nothing short of baffling to me.

Yup, it's differing opinions that some don't like.  I've seen this place worse off in the past and it was when the site was a group think, where differing views were squelched.  There is a lot of complaining here, always has been and always will be, but a least people can have differing opinions without getting shamed or banned.

• Beer 1

32 minutes ago, KeptPounding89 said:

It’s also funny how the Panthers won today and there’s next to no engagement on the site. Normally after a loss I’d come here and see post after post ready to blame Bryce, Tepper, and the coaching staff. Tonight there’s little to no talk about anything, which tells me the most active posters on here have an agenda and if there’s nothing to feed of of them they choose to ignore it. Quite ironic. 

We didn't score a touchdown and we are going to finish with the worst record with no 1st round pick.  I can see why a lot of people don't care all that much that we won.  

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, KeptPounding89 said:

Actually most of the hate has been directed upon the players who helped with the game winning drive. Chuba was spectacular today. Mingo and Chark both had clutch grabs and they've been trashed left and right here. But I haven't seen the same level of hand wringing to defend them. And we didn’t trade a first overall and a top ten player at a position of need for them. The whole offense played better today. But at the end of the day the whole offense goes as the QB goes. Bryce was dialed in on that final drive. Hopefully we see more of that going forward.