• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Falcons forums are a mess

hepcat

1 hour ago, AggieLean said:

Is falcons life still around? I used to like to go over there and troll a bit lol

It is still around however, they have it set up to where you have to become a member of the forum to be able to view anything.

I do not know if that means they want payment per month or what but, it is clear they want to control the people, who can view their forum.

• Beer 1

I hate Atlanta 

That being said it is mind boggling they saw Lamar Jackson available and literally tweeted from their own twitter account "nah were good". 

They wasted a pretty good defense and a year of young offensive weapons talent on Desmond fuging Ridder who threw one of the worst passes I've ever seen in an NFL game today and pretty much single handedly lost them that game 

• Pie 3

1 hour ago, SOJA said:

I hate Atlanta 

That being said it is mind boggling they saw Lamar Jackson available and literally tweeted from their own twitter account "nah were good". 

They wasted a pretty good defense and a year of young offensive weapons talent on Desmond fuging Ridder who threw one of the worst passes I've ever seen in an NFL game today and pretty much single handedly lost them that game 

Yeah, Ridder is trash. I get why we didn't go after Lamar we just chose poorly. But Atlanta didn't have the excuse of planning to go all in on #1.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, SOJA said:

I hate Atlanta 

Arthur Smith is also a total joke of a coach. That team has a lot of talent on both sides of the ball and good OL. QB and coaching have held them back. Hopefully they keep Smith around another year

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, t96 said:

Arthur Smith is also a total joke of a coach. That team has a lot of talent on both sides of the ball and good OL. QB and coaching have held them back. Hopefully they keep Smith around another year

I think Smith and Ridder just need some more time. They'll get it figured out. They shouldn't give up on them for at least 2-3 more years.

• Pie 7

Panthers are now the nfl franchise that will get a NFL HC put on a hot seat in a hurry. I'm sure if you're coaching a middle of the road or underachieving team the last team you want to face is Carolina lol. Sure you can beat them but if you play like hot garbage your nightmare can come true like Atlantas did today.

• Pie 1