• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Falcons forums are a mess

hepcat

2 hours ago, Green-Ghost said:

It is still around however, they have it set up to where you have to become a member of the forum to be able to view anything.

I do not know if that means they want payment per month or what but, it is clear they want to control the people, who can view their forum.

There's no payment to my knowledge. The story as I know it is the official board was getting the plug pulled, and nearly all of the long-time regulars over there set up their own show. There was talk about vetting and keeping the members somewhat exclusive, but that sort of went away. I'm on the board, not under this name, and it is essentially the same as the old board.

• Beer 1

4 hours ago, hepcat said:

Additional bonus from the rare win this season is that the Falcons forums are in full meltdown losing to a 1-12 team. Fire Arthur Smith, eject Desmond Ridder from the planet, etc etc. Looks oddly familiar though. Have fun. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/falcons/

That might be the best news I've seen this year for the Panthers

1 hour ago, ickmule said:

We are laughing at a fanbase with a bad QB. That’s ironic.  

ours is way worse.  

That's embarrassing, objectively wrong, and straight-up pathetic...

Why not just find another team?  No one here is going to blame or shame you if you honestly believe that...

The kid just led one of the gutsiest game-winning drives in franchise history and this is the garbage take you want to make??

I just don't understand... either you just want to miserable or you want to see Bryce fail... I'm not sure if was Covid, us sucking for years, the general devolution of social discourse due to social media or what, but it is jarring to see so many people here actively clamoring for us to fail, and for Bryce specifically... 

It is as bizarre as anything I've see in franchise history, and that includes the Weinke Truthers and the Cam Haters.

Either stance is fine, but it makes zero logical sense to continue on as a Panthers fan, right?  Like, why continue to carry this massive mental burden that is weighing you down??  Just let it go, man.

The rest of here who don't live in hot-take world will manage, I assure you.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

9 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

Why not just find another team?  No one here is going to blame or shame you if you honestly believe that...

The kid just led one of the gutsiest game-winning drives in franchise history and this is the garbage take you want to make??

I just don't understand... either you just want to miserable or you want to see Bryce fail... I'm not sure if was Covid, us sucking for years, the general devolution of social discourse due to social media or what, but it is jarring to see so many people here actively clamoring for us to fail, and for Bryce specifically... 

It is as bizarre as anything I've see in franchise history, and that includes the Weinke Truthers and the Cam Haters.

Either stance is fine, but it makes zero logical sense to continue on as a Panthers fan, right?  Like, why continue to carry this massive mental burden that is weighing you down??  Just let it go, man.

Don’t worry about him, he declared he was going to switch teams this season and cheer for Rivera and the Commandos. That’s not working out too well either 

• Pie 2

25 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

I agree, Bryce had the best drive of his career on Sunday and it should definitely be celebrated. We should tone down the rhetoric for a week.

I don’t agree with the rest of your commentary regarding the psychology of the fans. The only difference in the game on Sunday is that the Falcons QB threw the game changing INT, and not the Panthers. In many games this season, it was Bryce throwing that crippling INT. People are still scarred from his awful performances this season. Gutsy game winning drive or not, statistically he is one of the worst QBs in the NFL not only this season, but of all time, especially relative to where he was drafted. 

So to your point let’s celebrate the win and his good drive but also not act like Bryce has completely turned it around and will be a good QB from here on out.

• Pie 1

18 hours ago, KatsAzz said:

Especially when there was a Falcon receiver wide open to the right of Xavier Woods.

His eyes were looking at the receiver. Makes me wonder if the rain made the ball slip/or him adjusting his grip for the rain made the ball crazy inaccurate. 

Doubt he was trying to throw a no look pass lol. 

• Pie 1

8 hours ago, Seltzer said:

I actually root against the Tepper owned panthers and will continue to do so until he either removes himself from all things football or sells the team.