• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce passing chart today

NAS

6 minutes ago, Panther53521 said:

This shows, Frank did not want Bryce. Calling all those screens early in the year

Meh. I still don't buy that. I think Frank was just trying to baby him a little too much and that Bryce just wasnt as ready as they thought he would be. Hes showing legit improvement lately imo 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 5

55 minutes ago, Frank9999 said:

Meh. I still don't buy that. I think Frank was just trying to baby him a little too much and that Bryce just wasnt as ready as they thought he would be. Hes showing legit improvement lately imo 

Agreed, he's seeming to have caught stride at this point in the season.  Probably much longer than the staff thought it would take.

13 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

This offense looks night and day different with Brown actually running it though. There is so much pre snap motion, RPOs, PA passes, and allowing Bryce out into space the past few games - none of that was showing up earlier in the year.

I really think the game just passed Reich by.

I agree with that. He was trying to "less is more" us when in reality you had to spice it up a bit.

• Pie 1

18 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

This offense looks night and day different with Brown actually running it though. There is so much pre snap motion, RPOs, PA passes, and allowing Bryce out into space the past few games - none of that was showing up earlier in the year.

I really think the game just passed Reich by.

This seems to allow BY to get into a rhythm as a passer which is the opposite of what was happening earlier in the year. BY looks much more comfortable and less robotic which will hopefully benefit him over the next few weeks.

I know it’s counter to the ultimate goal  of the game but I bet a lot of people in the organization are feeling better about this loss than they were about the 9-7 win last week.  

• Pie 4