• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best and worst PFF grades from Panthers' Week 16 loss to Packers

TheSpecialJuan

It's alarming how bad Burns has been and all of the big plays that happen on his side of the field. He takes himself out of the play or gets blocked by a TE more times than I can count. Watch his plays from the 15 minute highlight they did of the game. $30 million for that?! I'd struggle with giving him $15 mill+ honestly.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

5 minutes ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

It's alarming how bad Burns has been and all of the big plays that happen on his side of the field. He takes himself out of the play or gets blocked by a TE more times than I can count. Watch his plays from the 15 minute highlight they did of the game. $30 million for that?! I'd struggle with giving him $15 mill+ honestly.

I have been a Burns supporter and man it doesn’t look good at all. He looks average at best. He will never approach the 30 mill conversation again. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

16 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

Gotta upgrade Bozeman. He hasn’t been good all year

With the WR class so deep, I think we probably go there top of the 2nd.  But I'd love for us to land a quality center in the draft... I thought Bozeman was the answer in the offseason but it doesn't seem so.

• Pie 1

Bozeman is about average I think. He probably isn’t the 1st guy you call when you need him to ball out at his job Plus make everyone he interacts with better too. He needs to be with one of those players. 

2 or 3 three things come to mind about this year: he has a newborn in his house doesn’t he?

And a newborn at work. Make that 4 newborns, one at his home and you know he isn’t getting his rest...and he is literally surrounded on three sides at work with the guards he has to contend with, and of course the QB. Now there seem to be snap/exchange issues to address too. 

• Pie 1

15 hours ago, mav1234 said:

With the WR class so deep, I think we probably go there top of the 2nd.  But I'd love for us to land a quality center in the draft... I thought Bozeman was the answer in the offseason but it doesn't seem so.

It's deep WR class so I expect us to pass on drafting one or wait until the last pick.

If there is one thing that Fitt has made clear, a strong group in a class will not be a consideration for taking someone from it.

• Pie 3