• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

game day thread....just in case you're watching

rayzor

27 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

NFL can’t have a team in London permanently. The money, logistics, and tax poo doesn’t work. 

I don’t think the NFL is “out to get” the Panthers. I never said that. You need to take a remedial reading comprehension class. But the NFL is “out to get” highest rated games and compelling storylines all the way to the final game of the week - and one way to do that is not having team rest players. 

Their ratings will be fine, no matter who in the AFC south emrges as a winner. They don't NEED Jacksonville to keep winning. They'd much rather have Houston in the Playoffs.

1 hour ago, Hoenheim said:

Does anyone have a suggestion of how to watch the game? I'm paying for both nfl + AND Sunday ticket on YouTube and it's saying the game Is blocked in my area on BOTH services. Wtf am I even paying for all this for when the games are blocked half the time (I'm a truck driver so I'm in different areas every sunday, right now im in eastern Arkansas)

Screenshot_20231231_102750_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20231231_102704_NFL.jpg

Check your location services 

I had this problem 3 weeks ago

it should pop up and ask you to verify location the you will be fine 

i had the situation were one of my tvs was fine. The other wasn’t 

google you tube location services 

Edited by raleigh-panther
  • Pie 1

2 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

I think we get ripped a new ass today tbh.  We're a reliable get-right game for teams on cold streaks.

A loss today and we are guaranteed, at best, a share of the worst record in the League for the season.  The Cardinals are only a game ahead of us somehow, it depends on what they do this week and next.

Just now, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Their ratings will be fine, no matter who in the AFC south emrges as a winner. They don't NEED Jacksonville to keep winning. They'd much rather have Houston in the Playoffs.

They don't care where the teams are from - they just want good, engaging football for their tv time slots. 

Houston's stadium was literally half empty the other week (when Stroud was injured and they were losing in the 4Q).