• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

David Tepper appears to throw a drink at a jaguars fan

philw5289

2 minutes ago, toldozer said:

Can Nichole divorce him and take the team? Yall bag on her but I'd rather have her 100% in control then this manchild

I’m sure Tepper has a prenup in place that keeps Nicole from actually getting something like this if they divorce. On the very off chance that he doesn’t he’d just buy her out but it would put a bit of a dent in his wealth. 

Edited by BIGH2001

5 minutes ago, nctommy said:

If you want to see the entire video, this is the woman who filmed it.  It is in the instagram story.  You just click the profile photo to see it for those unaware of how to find it.  I wish it had sound.  

https://www.instagram.com/c_honsberger/?hl=en

and I give Fitt credit for 2 things here.  he looks like he has lost a ton of weight and he stays on script, doesnt even move his eyes.

I dont know it kinda looked like scott may have been jawing with the fan as well. Like it was an ongoing thing, if the fan tossed something at Tepper, I got no beef with him firing back.  As we all would have.  If it was an NFL South team, we prolly would have high fived him.

12 minutes ago, chknwing said:

I dont know it kinda looked like scott may have been jawing with the fan as well. Like it was an ongoing thing, if the fan tossed something at Tepper, I got no beef with him firing back.  As we all would have.  If it was an NFL South team, we prolly would have high fived him.

Nah, he still has to be above it. Some jawing would be perhaps understandable but responding physically as he did (in a general sense) in this setting especially for anything less than an actual hand-to-hand attack on him/his sphere where a potential assailant need to be mitigated is unacceptable.

Is it fair? Perhaps not. But an NFL/sports owner, or really anyone in a very prominent position like that, just simply can't be that thin-skinned, and Tepper has no goodwill left anyway. Plus, throwing a drink is such a b1tch move by most anyone... dude screwed up royally and deserves all the heat he gets.

Edited by KSpan
  • Pie 2

1 hour ago, chknwing said:

Honestly the fan probably deserved it and if the dude said something about my wife or something I probably would’ve done the same thing

doesnt change how awful this is from an optics standpoint, I think the pieces had fallen into place for this dude to potentially get his guy in Ben Johnson, but this legitimizes all the tire fire remarks

Things are never really as bad as they seem in the nfl-Bryce, Ekwonu, the whole roster. Things can change quickly, every fanbsase feels like they have some exclusivity contract with The Suck, but it’s not true and things are never as dark as they seem…

….unless you panic and implode in public and make it look like the pressure has absolutely gotten to you, poisoning the well and embarrassing the whole organization in the process

Edited by Growl

1 hour ago, chknwing said:

I've attended tons of sporting events. Never once have I considered getting physical with another attendee. It's a real bitch move to throw a drink on someone while sitting on a protected box. If you're gonna do something like that you should at least do it on equal standing where you risk getting punched in the face for it.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

14 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I've attended tons of sporting events. Never once have I considered getting physical with another attendee. It's a real bitch move to throw a drink on someone while sitting on a protected box. If you're gonna do something like that you should at least do it on equal standing where you risk getting punched in the face for it.

🤣 That's anathema to to the rich and powerful. They and/or their cronies do exponentially worse shít within the walls of House and the Senate, and wouldn't dream of standing face to face with constituents without security.