• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ickey

jayboogieman

He should be moved to guard if there is a better option at LT available. But, he is just one piece in an OL that needs a complete overhaul.

It isn’t like some of us haven't been harping on the OL for several seasons......

Fitterer is ultimately to blame. He keeps acquiring OL that are scheme specific and perplexingly, never the scheme we run.

The biggest concern I have is the complete regression by almost every OL not named Taylor Moton. If that doesn’t change this offseason cycle, we are doomed to watching another 60+ sacks allowed campaign and Bryce poop his pants for another season.

• Beer 4

I hope there is a fire sale around week 5 in 2024. Just purge this roster. The Panthers have Brown. That's it. One guy worth keeping and playing. If they keep Fritters then he will probibly make it zero.

Is Moton good or just looks good in comparison? I think he is solid but that's it.

the worst part is that goofy aloof “haha what did I do” look on his face whenever Young or Hubbard get bent over by some rusher at the snap 

lol at him laughing it up on the sideline while guys are limping around

• Pie 1

Just looking at him he doesn't even look like a  left Tackle. He's  6'4 thick built. Plus he played guard in College before playing Tackle. He lacks any kind of quickness to handle the corner. Sure he can run block so that makes him being a guard that much more important. 

15 hours ago, csx said:

I'd like to see an educated analysis of what his issues are. 

He over extends and reaches, he drops his head, he doesn’t have the lateral quickness to pick up stunts and looks confused by really routine blitz packages 

but yeah I wouldn’t mind see a YouTuber pick up a longer breakdown

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, Growl said:

the worst part is that goofy aloof “haha what did I do” look on his face whenever Young or Hubbard get bent over by some rusher at the snap 

lol at him laughing it up on the sideline while guys are limping around

Interesting that after weeks of carrying water for Bryce Young you're all about microanalyzing the sideline demeanor of a 23 year old.