• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Longer view of the tossing episode

raleigh-panther

4 hours ago, CBDellinger said:

You can tell Fitts is unsurprised by the behavior of his boss.  Just stands there hands In pockets like he’s waiting to catch the bus. 

More than anything, I'm getting the "I'm not involved in this" vibe from Fitterer. He's just doing the innocent bystander thing. 

He's in that moment when an idiot boss does something stupid and you just want to hang back, not get involved and just take it in. No emotions left in the guy.

• Pie 1

12 hours ago, HardcoreHokie said:

Watching it again, it’s the same guy that’s standing at the front of the box before/as the water is thrown.  He’s wearing a Panthers sweatshirt. Walks back up and pulls out his phone, that’s when Fitt sees it and walks away.

It looks like the fan has been heckling Tepper for some period of time. He definitely looks like security who was called in to stand there. Not defending the BS Tepper did in any way. Just saying this guy seemed to be security/damage control and was fully expecting this to happen. 

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, CBDellinger said:

You can tell Fitts is unsurprised by the behavior of his boss.  Just stands there hands In pockets like he’s waiting to catch the bus. 

Ya… if Tepper is willing to do that to an opposing teams fan… I don’t want to know what he’s thrown/done to our teams people in private…. That was not a good look. 

17 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Ya… if Tepper is willing to do that to an opposing teams fan… I don’t want to know what he’s thrown/done to our teams people in private…. That was not a good look. 

I keep hoping we have a watershed moment where the lots of private truths come out from people within the organization and they are bad enough that he is forced to sell. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Lol, he won’t be forced to sell, and if he was we wouldn’t get anybody better. We had our local owner who cared about the culture and loved the players and plenty of y’all wanted him gone so we could bring in some rich northern asshole.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, Richard Cranium 1 said:

Is anyone really surprised by this behavior? It's coming from a guy who has reneged on a number of deals with local government in the area, resorts to name-calling of fans when they don't agree with his naive vision and can't seem to keep a coach around for either of his franchises in order to build a sustainable program.

He's nothing more than an incompetent narcissist. 

Try a fat drunk loser 

7 hours ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

Such a weird reaction by Tepper. Did the fan say something to him (if so, awesome - hopefully he called him a cuck like the rest of us would)? If not, just weird to do what he did.

Regardless, punish the hell out of him NFL and force him to sell the team.

They'll force him to apologise and pay a fine - that's it.

You've also got to remember that Tepper is an arsehole. If the NFL somehow force him to sell (over something else) you know he's going to want to double his money. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, OldhamA said:

They'll force him to apologise and pay a fine - that's it.

You've also got to remember that Tepper is an arsehole. If the NFL somehow force him to sell (over something else) you know he's going to want to double his money. 

Eh, I see anger management classes in his future and a couple million less when the fan sues. 

2 hours ago, Khyber53 said:

More than anything, I'm getting the "I'm not involved in this" vibe from Fitterer. He's just doing the innocent bystander thing. 

He's in that moment when an idiot boss does something stupid and you just want to hang back, not get involved and just take it in. No emotions left in the guy.

Fitt looks like a guy to me that wishes he was fired when Reich was. 

• Beer 1

The NFL taking more picks after what Tepper already did would just punish the fans further. Ban that man from the building for an offseason if you want to punish Tepper in a way that actually bothers him, giving the fans any hope is just a bonus to that.