• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can there be hope with Tepper?

MGH1989

1 hour ago, Brent Gregory said:

6 years is a huge sample size. It's horrific.  Name one thing he's done positive.  I honestly can't think of 1 thing in 6 years. 

Expanded the hall of honor and reconciled with players Gettleman screwed over… and that’s it

2 hours ago, methodtoll said:

My only hope for Tepper is that he will learn the lessons from teams like the Lions and Browns and allow his front office do the leg work to hire the best possible coaching staff to assemble a team 

Tepper wants to be liked so he has a democratic approach where everyone in the building has input(but he ultimately has veto power). This is a failed approach in the league. The best teams allow their coach to make personnel decisions. The whole building approach is how you end up with a make-a-wish QB who the media loved(felt bad for?).

Tepper cares about people praising and worshipping him. Winning is just the mechanism for which that is supposed to occur. If winning did not achieve praise for him, he would be indifferent towards it. 

Egomaniacs are by rule insecure. To be laughed at and mocked will bring on a tantrum… 

5 hours ago, Steelo said:

Analytics work, when you aren't a half brained dolt like Fitt. It's apart of the package, you take the analytics and pair them with the actual film.  Like the player who runs a slow 40 but blows past people in gametime. Analytics isn't bullsh**, we just have bullsh** people referencing them as some kind of draft easy mode button.

Analytics aren’t bullshit, actual fast ain’t just a numba.   Lololololol, ribs hurt

Serious question:  

If you were the 91st wealthiest person in THE WORLD at $21B (there are 8 billion people in the world)…Tep could buy-out 20+ billionaires.

…what would you be doing…and why would you be in a visitor box in Jacksonville throwing your drink at a fan?

Like go buy an island, buy whatever friends you want, and live your greatest life, never encountering another human you don’t want to.  You’re running your own world.

I don’t understand some of these egos…. You’re done, you made it!  Why become a low-hanging fruit for Stephen A. Smith?

9 minutes ago, HardcoreHokie said:

Serious question:  

If you were the 91st wealthiest person in THE WORLD at $21B (there are 8 billion people in the world)…Tep could buy-out 20+ billionaires.

…what would you be doing…and why would you be in a visitor box in Jacksonville throwing your drink at a fan?

Like go buy an island, buy whatever friends you want, and live your greatest life, never encountering another human you don’t want to.  You’re running your own world.

I don’t understand some of these egos…. You’re done, you made it!  Why become a low-hanging fruit for Stephen A. Smith?

The ultra rich tend to be fuging weirdos.

See the unsocialized manchild currently running Twi-uh, X

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

6 minutes ago, HardcoreHokie said:

Serious question:  

Tepp could give $1 million dollars to 2,000 people and still be worth a billion.  

Think about that.

Tepper is about to be in a position where he has to make a deal with the devil. 

In order to get a coach who can right the ship…he’s going to have to give total control. That means Fitt is gonna be gone. 

It can’t be Ben Johnson or any of these other coordinators. It’s gonna have to be Harbaugh (or equivalent) and that person is gonna want total control. 

1 minute ago, unicar15 said:

In order to get a coach who can right the ship…he’s going to have to give total control. That means Fitt is gonna be gone. 

It can’t be Ben Johnson or any of these other coordinators. It’s gonna have to be Harbaugh (or equivalent) and that person is gonna want total control. 

No. No Harbaugh. If he didn’t cheat at everything I’d be ok with entertaining the idea but the dude is criminally liable at this point. 

Just now, unicar15 said:

Like Matt Rhule?  No thanks.  Harbaugh has leveraged himself into the ideal position at Michigan.  He's just got to give up any NFL aspirations. I can't think of a coach right now that I would want to have complete control.