• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

300k Fine for Tepper

jb2288

I'm fine with it. I'm just relieved the league didn't dock us a draft pick. A financial penalty for Tepper, no matter how small, at least doesn't set the team back further. It would be awful for the fan base to suffer (moreso) for that jackass's actions. 

• Pie 2

The "issue" that arose was somebody who didn't care about sucking up to him was in earshot of him , and the truth of how much he screwed up this franchise was right infront of him , so he threw his cup and ran away from it 

300k is a joke, to phase tepper it would need to be in the millions , but we know the NFL is very inconsistent when it comes to accountability 

Just now, Captroop said:

I'm fine with it. I'm just relieved the league didn't dock us a draft pick. A financial penalty for Tepper, no matter how small, at least doesn't set the team back further. It would be awful for the fan base to suffer (moreso) for that jackass's actions. 

Yeah, if they would have taken pick 33 I would have marched on Mint Street tonight.

12 minutes ago, jb2288 said:

What a joke. Was hoping for a multiple game suspension 

Question: what would a multiple game suspension to an owner do? All he does is sit in the press box lol

The fine is along what I expected. As I stated in another thread, nobody will care that this happened 3 months from now.

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, BlackPanther22 said:

Question: what would a multiple game suspension to an owner do? All he does is sit in the press box lol

The fine is along what I expected. As I stated in another thread, nobody will care that this happened 3 months from now.

It actually affects him. 300k is absolutely nothing to him. Missing multiple games is embarrassing and something he wants to do but can’t. 

15 minutes ago, jb2288 said:

Unreal. NFL is protecting him. They know any financial penalty is a joke. Nothing but physical bans to games should be accepted 

I don't know what y'all were expecting. I said either last night or yesterday that it would be a fine.