• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A moment of SILENCE for our beloved Carolina Panthers as the Houston Texans clinched playoffs

I’ve concluded that Bryce is like putting an apple silicon chip inside an iPad and running iPadOS. He may be a good professor but his physical abilities are not built for the NFL. Stroud is the real deal, who I wanted from the start, and it’s just sad seeing him as someone the Texans can build around. With Bryce we have to build FOR him (much like all Bama QBs). 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

31 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Plenty would've had a fit of we drafted Stroud over Bryce too. I wish we'd had the opportunity to watch some folks have some fits.

That's why I TRY not to the my opinions about how someone will work out too seriously. We have no idea

2 hours ago, TheBigKat said:

Could have had Ryans…. Got Reich

Could have had Dell…. Got Mingo

Could have had Stroud…. Got Gerber

thanks Tepper, Nicole, Fitt

Don't usually like your posts but this was basically my wishlist if you sub Steichen for Ryans, either one wouldn't be a major issue regardless of what our record would be currently . They could have literally taken a Huddle/Panthers twitter poll  in the spring and done a better job than whatever their formula was. The only intense Bryce/Stroud issue was when certain people started pummeling all the Stroud supporters after Bryce's pro day like somehow just because it became clear we were going to take Bryce that all Stroud supporters were idiots lol. Pretty much all Stroud fans accepted Bryce being the pick and tried to be positive until preseason at least. Also S2 fug you

• Pie 5

Man, just started watching the replay of Colts/Texans. 

I really want to know who was on board now. Just the level of pissed off. 

I can’t say I knew Stroud would do what he is doing the first year, but I can say I knew who wouldn’t be doing it. 

• Pie 1