• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Has Fitt been fired yet?

1 hour ago, WarPanthers89 said:

It’s been a few minutes since the game was over….just checking in as it’s already pissing me off that the news has not broke. Use this thread to tell us your favorite Fitt “in on ever deal” move.

IMG_2981.jpeg

IMG_2413.jpeg

Can't turn his head....has no neck

1 hour ago, Shotgun said:

someone who's taller than 5'10"

Like I said in the Penix thread, I hope this happens. In fact, I hope he's 7'10 and can throw the rock 110 yds while sitting and run a sub-4 40. We'll still be 2-15 because that's what we do. The franchise has a structural failure since the beginning when it comes to QBs and continuing to churn QBs while not fixing that failure is only going give us different versions of ineptitude. It might be entertaining ineptitude sometimes, but it's still ineptitude.

Demo this franchise and pull up the cracked, crooked foundation while you're at it. Start all over again. Change the branding and logo. Everything.

You may be right, but I worked for a narcissist recently, and eventually, they all turn on those closest to them because their primary role is to inflate the leader's ego and then be blamed for the failures that are caused by the fact that nobody is telling the Emporer that he is wrong--so they must be wrong--it is a catch 22..  Black Monday will be a demonstration of Tepper's ire--we did not score a point in 2 games.  "Off with their heads!"  Fitterer and the entire offensive staff will be let go.

Edited by MHS831
  • Beer 1

Tepper says he want to be the "everyday man's billionaire kind of guy who came up the hard way"................while his actions speak volumes over his words in how he treats the everyday person.

The only passion he has is a passion not to be wrong.....................and if that that passion is threatened he has a tantrum over it.......

and lately its been on public display for everyone to see.  

How much harder is this to figure out..........a textbook case of bait and switch narcissistic personality. 

......and he leaves you no other option that if you want to root for this team that you end up contributing to his wallet at the expense of yours. 

How does that make you long time Panther fans feel?