• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kellen Moore rumors

Jmac

Don't know much about him except that he is young and has been an offensive coach for Dallas and the Chargers. Is he on the radar for our HC job. Seen his name come up on several articles I have read.

Could be all bullshitt and just click bait for articles.

Heard anything about him as a top candidate??

I don't even think he is on the list of candidates for this cycle to get interviewed by the Panthers... As far as I am aware of, he has only interviewed for the Chargers for their HC position. Then again, he was a late candidate last year and had already interviewed last year twice so maybe they have enough conviction on him to determine his rank in the coaching search.

• Pie 2

12 minutes ago, methodtoll said:

I don't even think he is on the list of candidates for this cycle to get interviewed by the Panthers... As far as I am aware of, he has only interviewed for the Chargers for their HC position. Then again, he was a late candidate last year and had already interviewed last year twice so maybe they have enough conviction on him to determine his rank in the coaching search.

Kellen also could have denied the chance to interview after they passed him over last season and he saw how everything went down this year.

• Beer 1