• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Wildcard Weekend - Games Thread

Just now, Day1PanthersFan said:

What's sad and pathetic is how little you understand of commitment and sticking with a team through hell , I wish the Panthers had fans that loved the team enough to cry when we win or lose 

Sadly our fanbase mostly consists of Fairweather wine and cheese bandwagoneer losers who just don't get it 

I get your passion, but as you get older you realize this is nothing but a game. This is entertainment. 

Sorry but much more important things in life than being passionate about a game of football. My uncle has stage 3 lung cancer. My mom has to have an X-ray on her chest because she has been dealing with a cough for a year since she had COVID.

I'm passionate about real life situations, not a damn game of football. Sorry if my priorities are not up to par with yours.

• Flames 1

20 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Is that a grown ass man crying in the crowd because the Lions are gonna win a playoff game? Jesus.

When you haven’t won a playoff game since 1991 I don’t blame him. 
Same thing happened when the Cubs broke the curse and won a World Series. 

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I'm passionate about real life situations, not a damn game of football. Sorry if my priorities are not up to par with yours.

Believe it or not, it is possible to be passionate about both.

• Pie 6

Some of y'all need to let people be happy.  Sheesh.

Life sucks.  Let people have their fun, their joy.  If it hurts your feelings, then that's on you.

It's pretty cool to see Detroit finally get a playoff win.  And always a bonus when the Cowboys lose 😃

• Pie 5

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I don't know what is more pathetic. Crying on primetime television because your team won a game or defending a grown ass man on the internet for crying on primetime television because his team won a game.

Good grief. It's a football game. 

Go Away GIF

• Beer 1

10 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I don't know what is more pathetic. Crying on primetime television because your team won a game or defending a grown ass man on the internet for crying on primetime television because his team won a game.

Imagine unc not making tourney for 30 years and they do. 

10 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I get your passion, but as you get older you realize this is nothing but a game. This is entertainment. 

Sorry but much more important things in life than being passionate about a game of football. My uncle has stage 3 lung cancer. My mom has to have an X-ray on her chest because she has been dealing with a cough for a year since she had COVID.

But you can be passionate enough to dog poo on Bryce constantly?

Same for LG. 

Edited by Bama Panther
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, Bama Panther said:

But you can be passionate enough to dog 💩 on Bryce constantly?

Same for LG. 

Sad you quoted my post mentioned nothing about my family situation just to prove your point about a football game.

This just shows you how some people value football over real life situations.

Thanks for proving your point though. Hopefully the Panthers and Tepper feel passionate about you the fan to put a better product on the field.

On that note I'm done for tonight. It's been a hell of a weekend. Hope everyone enjoyed the 1st week of playoff football.

17 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

bro you have 72 thousand posts on a football message board

• Pie 4

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

This just shows you how some people value football over real life situations.

... but why does it have to be one or the other?  You can value both things.  Caring about football doesn't stop you from caring about an ill family member.  Nobody (reasonable) actually thinks football is more important than human lives.  You can care about both in different ways.