• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dan Morgan named GM/President

Mr. Scot

4 minutes ago, JawnyBlaze said:

Chark, Thielen and Hurst were all good signings. Sanders too, arguably. They just didn’t work out because we had no one throwing them the ball and defenders could cheat against the run game because there weren’t going to be any catchable passes over 10 yards. 

Sanders wasn't a good signing. Anyone that ran behind that line in Philly looked like a pro bowler.

4 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I doubt Fitterer made all the calls. Tepper was probably responsible for a significant chunk.

I think tepper put center of the sun pressure on fittrererrrererer, especially about the trade up to #1. 

wish us fans fans truly knew who forced what during that horrible era. 

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Zod said:

Also, back in the day Dan hung out at more than one huddle tailgate and brought pizza.

This is a W day.

Yup, he brought pizza to one of the tailgates (maybe more) but at least one I attended.  He was a cool dude. 

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, JawnyBlaze said:

I give out a lot more pie than I do poo. Just when I see especially ignorant or egregious posts they get the poo. 

No one here saw Morgan say behind closed doors our roster was fine or pick Bryce over Stroud. 

lmao that's a hell of an endorsement.

No one here saw Morgan behind closed doors so he must be great!

The fact he's friends with Tepper is all I needed to see. Now lets prepare to get our MLB with our 2nd round pick. Can't wait!

Edited by CamWhoaaCam

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

lmao that's a hell of endorsement.

No one here saw Morgan behind closed doors so he must be great!

The fact he's friends with Tepper is all I needed to see. Now lets prepare to get our MLB with our 2nd round pick. Can't wait!

That’s why you get poo. You’re a ***** psycho. I didn’t say he’s great. I said he’s not necessarily a yes man. To make your statement look even more stupid, Nas said in his thread he knows a guy that knows Morgan and Morgan was the only one that would stand up to Tepper. And that’s the guy Tepper hired. Should make you think about reevaluating your biases. But I’m sure it won’t. 

• Pie 7

I wish the best for Dan. I really do. But the fact that Nicole was involved in the interviewing process for the new GM tells me all I really need to know. Dave hasn't learned his lesson and he's making major decisions based partially on the opinion(s) of underqualified people. It's just more of the same and there's nothing to get excited about. Panther fans are going to be wishing we were the Browns. I had zero faith in the leadership of this franchise. Somehow now, I have even less. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

I wish the best for Dan. I really do. But the fact that Nicole was involved in the interviewing process for the new GM tells me all I really need to know. Dave hasn't learned his lesson and he's making major decisions based partially on the opinion(s) of underqualified people. It's just more of the same and there's nothing to get excited about. Panther fans are going to be wishing we were the Browns. I had zero faith in the leadership of this franchise. Somehow now, I have even less. 

yeah Im not very hopeful for anything in the future until results start coming.