• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

David, hi, some questions about this hire

1 hour ago, Zod said:

All I know is the guy has succeeded at everything that has been thrown at him. There is a chance he becomes a good head coach.

Couldn't be worse than last season. 

Eh, give him a shot.

Yep that 1 year OC experience is really great, especially 20th ranked offense. Good times ahead, I’ll check back in 5 years or so.

Every time I come here it's takes less and less time to get triggered.  Hard to weed through the Debbie Downers, idiots and people with a full time Eeyor complex. 

I'm an optimistic, glass half full type of dude and I know everyone isn't like that but damn.  No matter what happens the Huddle reacts like the somebody just took a giant dump on their dog that just died in their mothers arms while babies are being beaten in the street.

Jesus, this lot is miserable. 

• Pie 7
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 2
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, Loyalty4Life said:

Every time I come here it's takes less and less time to get triggered.  Hard to weed through the Debbie Downers, idiots and people with a full time Eeyor complex. 

I'm an optimistic, glass half full type of dude and I know everyone isn't like that but damn.  No matter what happens the Huddle reacts like the somebody just took a giant dump on their dog that just died in their mothers arms while babies are being beaten in the street.

Jesus, this lot is miserable. 

The only way this could have been any worse, is if they hired me, and I am more qualified than the guy we hired. This kid is nothing but Teppers yes man. Tepper will probably call plays.

Edited by philit99

And the first response is someone telling me the sky is falling.  That nothing could be worse.  That this is exactly like hiring a fan off the street.  That a random guy on a message board is more qualified then a person that has been in coaching for 20 years, 14 of which have been in the NFL. 

Yes, I know see the error of my ways.  I'm going to write Tepper a strongly worded letter right now asking how he could have missed hiring Philit99 as he is objectively better and more qualified.

• Pie 5
  • Flames 4

14 hours ago, Loyalty4Life said:

And the first response is someone telling me the sky is falling.  That nothing could be worse.  That this is exactly like hiring a fan off the street.  That a random guy on a message board is more qualified then a person that has been in coaching for 20 years, 14 of which have been in the NFL. 

Yes, I know see the error of my ways.  I'm going to write Tepper a strongly worded letter right now asking how he could have missed hiring Philit99 as he is objectively better and more qualified.

I like you. 

Some of these miserable depressed dudes need some sunshine,  a vacation,  and coochie.    Have a little hope.

Edited by jamos14