• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

When is Coach Canales introductory press conference?

philw5289

I think he is busy filling out his staff and prepping for the senior bowl which is what he should prioritize first. At this point, I could care less what he has to say at the intro press conference. We've been bamboozled before with Rhule and Reich speeches. It's all rah-rah speeches without substance. We just want to see accountability and results. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2
  • Poo 1

1 hour ago, CarolinaRideorDie said:

I think he is busy filling out his staff and prepping for the senior bowl which is what he should prioritize first. At this point, I could care less what he has to say at the intro press conference. We've been bamboozled before with Rhule and Reich speeches. It's all rah-rah speeches without substance. We just want to see accountability and results. 

To that end, I haven't heard of one fricking hire.

27 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Hopefully a brief pop-in, pop-out visit to Charlotte from Mobile. I feel like both Morgan and Canales are the types that are more interested in the grind and the on-field product vs. the spotlight. 

Obviously, it has to be done and everyone is excited to get pumped for the new hire, but these two seem like the "let's get it over with and get back to work" kine. 

Hoping they announce the Assistants soon too and give us clarity on Evero.

• Pie 2

i expect at the senior bowl they are also going to be on the lookout for prospective assistant coaches. 

lot of networking going to be going on.

hopefully canales will have watched a good bit of tape on us so he goes into the intro presser a bit informed about where we are and where we need to go.

34 minutes ago, Soul Rebel said:

Hopefully a brief pop-in, pop-out visit to Charlotte from Mobile. I feel like both Morgan and Canales are the types that are more interested in the grind and the on-field product vs. the spotlight. 

Obviously, it has to be done and everyone is excited to get pumped for the new hire, but these two seem like the "let's get it over with and get back to work" kine. 

Hoping they announce the Assistants soon too and give us clarity on Evero.

I actually think that they’ll be done at Senior Bowl by tomorrow. I don’t think coaches and scouts stay down there the whole week. They take in the first couple of practices and then head back. May leave a scout or 2

• Beer 1