• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun Foster HC at UCLA

4 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

wfoxynuwhq3vn2d1juhg.thumb.jpg.30fc99ff11b8c84f3a9b54748d32c2d9.jpg

This is the play he drug 3 Philadelphia Eagles across the goal line on the way to winning the 2003 season NFC Championship 14-3 and going on to the Super Bowl.

I remember we watched this game at a sports bar in Greensboro and as soon as the game was over, we drove to Charlotte and joined the mob scene around BOA when the buses arrived from the airport at 2AM or something ridiculous. I remember the interior lights going on in the buses when they pulled into the stadium so the fans could see the players.

That was one of the best memories I have as a Panther fan back in the day.

Always enjoyed watching Foster. Had some other great runs that year as well, like the ones vs the Colts in this video.

• Pie 1

I liked Deshaun but he wasn't the best RB on the team that year.  Deshaun had his moments no doubt but look up Steven Davis's highlights if you want to see some down hill running man. That dude was hard to stop when he got a full head a steam. He also had a unique running style that looked like he was taking half strides when ran. I love me some Steven Davis. That dude was a tree trunk.

• Pie 7

1 hour ago, Jon Snow said:

I liked Deshaun but he wasn't the best RB on the team that year.  Deshaun had his moments no doubt but look up Steven Davis's highlights if you want to see some down hill running man. That dude was hard to stop when he got a full head a steam. He also had a unique running style that looked like he was taking half strides when ran. I love me some Steven Davis. That dude was a tree trunk.

So true! Steven Davis.is one of my all time favorite Panthers players!

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

57 minutes ago, KatsAzz said:

So true! Steven Davis.is one of my all time favorite Panthers players!

Still have my #48 jersey somewhere.

• Beer 1

7 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

wfoxynuwhq3vn2d1juhg.thumb.jpg.30fc99ff11b8c84f3a9b54748d32c2d9.jpg

This is the play he drug 3 Philadelphia Eagles across the goal line on the way to winning the 2003 season NFC Championship 14-3 and going on to the Super Bowl.

I remember we watched this game at a sports bar in Greensboro and as soon as the game was over, we drove to Charlotte and joined the mob scene around BOA when the buses arrived from the airport at 2AM or something ridiculous. I remember the interior lights going on in the buses when they pulled into the stadium so the fans could see the players.

That was one of the best memories I have as a Panther fan back in the day.

What a time to be a Panthers fan. I think the Eagles whiffed on serval tackles on that particular play.

8 hours ago, TheBigKat said:

A vastly under appreciated Panther

He was special

He was good. He could have been special if he had a healthy knee.

You'd be livid if you were a UCLA fan though - that's a cheap hire.