• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canales "I'd like to take the pressure off the quarterback to be a part of what the offense is doing rather than a feature of it"

rayzor

I mean, he sounds smart and all-in, but at the end of the day the only thing that matters is the product on the field. 

He's so positive, I kinda feel like he's shooting sunshine up our ass all the time. Admittedly, it may be a personal problem. We're in a honeymoon phase. We'll see what he sounds like at the beginning of November.

Edited by top dawg
  • Pie 1

38 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Blah blah blah. In theory that sounds wonderful, but If you don't have a legit---and I mean LEGIT--- franchise QB, you ain't winning any hardware. 

Winning SB sure.....but we need to get back to simply enjoy winning games again. The SB or nothing mentally isn't fun for anyone and laughable for Panther fans to have.

Edited by csx
  • Pie 2

So if our "franchise QB" isn't the main "cog in the wheel".....then he is not a franchise QB.

Just a so-called "game manager". If that is the case, he wasn't worth what they gave up to get him.

• Pie 2

The best thing he and Morgan can do is build the roster and not worry about tailoring anything in the draft for Bryce. Bryce being the number one pick means he should be able to elevate the play of those around him (given he has better protection than last year). If he can’t, then he will fade but at least Morgan and Canales will have begun the building process of restoring the roster for the next guy. 

we don’t need to go into this draft with the mindset of  adding a piece because he would work with Bryce well. We need to add good football players across the board. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 3