• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Kaye: Panthers going after starting C

10 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Report: the Panthers' roster has more questions than answers so they'll be looking to bring in better football players at nearly every position group.

Everything always need to make every position better... unfortunately we have many many holes. 

• Beer 1

16 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Report: the Panthers' roster has more questions than answers so they'll be looking to bring in better football players at nearly every position group.

Hopefully positions/players that have a chance at making existing players better. Boseman if I remember played guard and centre at Baltimore so hopefully he’s starting gaurd material 

yeah there is a latter round center  in this upcoming draft by the name of Tanor Bortoloni who I really like not only because the kid rocks a mullet  but I also more importantly think he would be a really nice fit in to Dave Canales zone blocking scheme

& yeah save alot of money in the process which they don't have due to all the dead cap they currently carry

so with all that said they will of course do the opposite...lol

• Pie 1

Hes my guy and panthers did a few articles on him, but he was bad. Makes me rethink ravens letting him go and Elf beating him out. Deal is theres no other C on roster, he does need competition at least for the starting gig.  

• Pie 2

22 minutes ago, csx said:

the tweet several have attempted to post doesn't mention "starting C"

I can ususally fix the wrong link, it wasnt working for me this time around.

• Pie 1