• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Tradewinds & FA News

On 4/6/2024 at 2:25 AM, TwxqrpMon said:

In today's fast-paced world, remaining updated is essential. Whether it's the latest trends or timeless advice, our content aims to enlighten and motivate readers worldwide. We are dedicated to delivering reliable information that makes a difference. From cutting-edge technologies to cultural phenomena, we cover a wide range of topics to satisfy your curiosity. Join us as we explore the topics that matter, presented by leading voices in the field. Your journey to greater knowledge begins here. Stay connected with us, and find the stories waiting to be explored. 

[frikkin spam link deleted]

yes, but is it cheap and high quality? 

• Pie 3

30 minutes ago, chknwing said:

lol jeebus free agency has gone silent

I'm curious to see if there will be a few waiver wire additions this year. We fund ourselves at the front of the line so might as well take advantage of it since we're here. 

• Pie 1

10 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

I'm curious to see if there will be a few waiver wire additions this year. We fund ourselves at the front of the line so might as well take advantage of it since we're here. 

The forgotten ‘second draft’.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Bear Hands said:

Unpinning with the draft being nearly upon us.  1 week 3 days away from draft time.

1 week and 4 days from Panther draft time. Not sure if I’m going to bother watching day 1 or just view the picks Friday morning.

• Pie 1

18 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

1 week and 4 days from Panther draft time. Not sure if I’m going to bother watching day 1 or just view the picks Friday morning.

i'm just going to check at the end of the evening to see who is left. Probably get myself all excited about the possibilities just to get let down.