• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shawne Merriman shots fired

AceMan

Well, aren't my feelings bruised?  Oh, they're not.

We deserve to be raked over the coals for the absolute poo stain of a team we fielded last year.  Folks want to take their shots, then by all means.  Nothing says more about your character than how you treat others online.  

All the Panthers have to do is win.  Get better.  Show fight.  Then we won't be the laughing stock of the NFL.  Until then, we get to be the butt of all the jokes.

• Beer 1

32 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

This is hilarious.

I know most of you don't care about what the Nat'l media says, but man it sucks when they clown us. We have become that new punching bag team. I have seen numerous people just flat out call Tepper the worst owner in sports. And yes we deserve every bit of it. That clown has to go.

Don't like it...change it...think Morgan is invested.

The way things are shaping up so far this off-season has me thinking we're finally doing things right. I really love what they're doing and I think we're going to make some noise this year.  Not quite dominant, but we're going to come in and fight. We may not win much, but I think when we're done each week the other teams are going to be feeling it for a while and will have to be spending time in ice baths.

And right now those media people who are clowning us right now are micro-penis types who are looking for the easy high five from other micro-penis people.

Why would anyone feel upset over the opinions of micro-penis people?

Btw, not calling the doubters in here micro penis people. Just clowns like merriman. They should never be taken seriously.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

This is hilarious.

I know most of you don't care about what the Nat'l media says, but man it sucks when they clown us. We have become that new punching bag team. I have seen numerous people just flat out call Tepper the worst owner in sports. And yes we deserve every bit of it. That clown has to go.

I Dont Morgan Freeman GIF

• Pie 1

Damn, did Shawne Merriman get cucked by Tepper? I don't think I've seen this much attention from one person on the Panthers since the SuperBowl. Oh wait, I lied. As much attention since our retard owner threw a drink on a Jags fan

Edited by PleaseCutStewart

Merriman was better at creating a celebration dance than he was at sacking the QB.  One of the most over-hyped players of all time.  Burns accomplished more in 5 years than he did in 8.

Actually, wondering if Burns gets a big(er) head living in NY if they may become near clones of each other.

29 minutes ago, BeenPounding said:

Merriman was better at creating a celebration dance than he was at sacking the QB.  One of the most over-hyped players of all time.  Burns accomplished more in 5 years than he did in 8.

Actually, wondering if Burns gets a big(er) head living in NY if they may become near clones of each other.

Burns is nowhere near the level of dick that Merriman is. And I can't be mad at Burns - dude got paid. Good for him