• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What still needs to happen for you to be genuinely excited about next year?

It's nothing directly against Canales, Morgan, et al, but there is nothing that can be done to increase my excitement. I am very tepid about Bryce Young, though no conclusions can be drawn by anyone at this point, and Tepper's years of dumbfoundingly stupid, and yet still so easily avoidable, decisions have killed my passion for the team. It's strictly objective/academic/'just friends' at this point. The energy might come back if things go well for a year or two and it appears that Tepper's head is finally out of his read end. 

• Pie 2

I'm to the point where nothing short of watching this team win games that matter on Sundays is gonna excite me. Trading up to #1 overall just to watch our guy flounder while the #2 pick had one of the better rookie seasons ever used up the last bit of the hopium I had left in my tank.

• Pie 1

21 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

I want to see Bryce Young call up his new receiver, and the other receivers, and start working with him on his own

where is he ?

most qbs do these things and do things with their teammates away from the facility during off season

Many times i feel like young just doesn’t give a poo, he goes through the motions, and it really bothers me 

‘cold blooded’ is a generous description from Canales

so to net it out, lipstick on a pig is still a pig…I’m having a hard time because we may need to change pigs at the QB position in 2025   I’m not sure he has a  nfl  level arm

really really hope he shows up this year …and that’s why I’m not optimistic 

It’s mid March. You’ll see Bryce and the skill players together in the coming months. 

Just now, Wolfcop said:

It’s mid March. You’ll see Bryce and the skill players together in the coming months. 

how do you know this ? or are you just assuming that it will happen ?