• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Clowney coming home?

I'd take him in an instant given our need but he has his options and has the right to be picky at this point in his career. Seems likely he will probably be a Jet.

Edited by frankw

I really would give him a multiple year deal and be a little more friendly with what he wanted. 

I mean chances are we are drafting an Edge in the first next year or going after one of the top guys in 2025 FA, so you would want him to play the opposite side. Why not give him a decent deal?

He should be willing to work with us too, I mean Rock Hill is 35 minutes from BOA stadium. He could live in his home town and drive to work each day.

30 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

He'll sign with the Jets.

Was thinking the same. Have the opportunity to play with the Hall of Fame quarterback leading your team. 
Or play on team that won two games last year and has been in constant disarray since 2018. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

21 minutes ago, thennek said:

Was thinking the same. Have the opportunity to play with the Hall of Fame quarterback leading your team. 
Or play on team that won two games last year and has been in constant disarray since 2018. 

If it were all about that, he wouldn’t even be entertaining Carolina from the start.   He’s an extreme mommas boy, or atleast he used to be, and loves South Carolina.   I think if the panthers were even in the playoff conversation he would have been signed by now.  Still a decent shot though due to the location factor 

13 hours ago, Lurk21 said:

So Jamie Robinson, Horn, Wonnum and possibly Clowney... Leggette very well could be the pick in round 2 but I think he may be the 39th pick. 33 I have a feeling will be Chop Robinson or the Clemson corner if they drop that far.  3rd round should be tight end or center.  Random  thinking but hope we do get Clowney. I think him and Wonnum present a big upgrade from last year!

Your draft wishes align with mine. Wouldn’t be made at a slight trade down with #33, as long as we get appropriately compensated for it. 

• Pie 1