• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bill's Diggs to Houston for 2025 2nd rounder

2 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

lol at old and underperformed 

107 catches, 1183 yards and 8 touchdowns 

Yeah we don’t need someone like that at all

he wouldn't accept a trade here, or he'd hold out.

he doesn't want to try to catch hospital balls from the kid from My Girls that died from bees 

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

8 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

lol at old and underperformed 

107 catches, 1183 yards and 8 touchdowns 

Yeah we don’t need someone like that at all

Adam Theilen had 1014 and 4 TDs 

Deiontae Johnson had    717 and 5 TDs 

That's not too bad imo. So really we just need either Mingo to improve or a drafted WR to be good.  Or both ideally 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Hoenheim said:

Adam Theilen had 1014 and 4 TDs 

Deiontae Johnson had    717 and 5 TDs 

That's not too bad imo. So really we just need either Mingo to improve or a drafted WR to be good.  Or both ideally 

This. If Marshall can be used in this new offense and get 3-400 yards too and 2-3 TDs we could be cooking.  I’m being an optimist until we start out 0-2.

11 minutes ago, PappyMay said:

This. If Marshall can be used in this new offense and get 3-400 yards too and 2-3 TDs we could be cooking.  I’m being an optimist until we start out 0-2.

The same Marshall the Panthers told to go seek a trade and no one wanted?

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, electro's horse said:

it's a 2025 2nd rounder so who cares. 

this is a great move and people saying otherwise are lying to themselves. 

Texans are going for it with the quarterback the Panthers passed on to draft a midget. 

Has nothing to do with the pick, but the mental stability player they got in return.

There's a reason the Bills made this move, teams in a legit SB window don't just trade away their best non QB for the heck of it.  He's the biggest diva WR in the league right now, not sure that's the best thing for the development of a young QB, especially when they already had a few really good WRs on the team as is.

I fully get that they're going for it while on Stroud's rookie deal, which is why I can't blame them for making the move, but I think it's very much a 50/50 coin flip as to if this one backfires on them.

26 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

The same Marshall the Panthers told to go seek a trade and no one wanted?

New coach and new scheme. I'm not saying he's going to be elite but average 2-3 catches a game for the whole year would double up what he did last. I think its possible unless we double dip at WR. Know we will take 1, but we will see if we grab 2.

2 hours ago, electro's horse said:

he wouldn't accept a trade here, or he'd hold out.

he doesn't want to try to catch hospital balls from the kid from My Girls that died from bees 

Lmaooo...yall crazy.

The Texans just got better yall. Like or not. They're a strong team in all phases (O, D, ST) with a strong HC, DC, and a wonder kid at OC. Slowik must have seen a way that Stephon would help the team enough for his contract and attitude. He's obviously convinced he can make it work. And I'm more confident in him than I am in Stroud (who looks like he's ready to take the reigns from Lamar and Mahomes). I know it's a foreign concept to Panther fans, but the GM, HC, DC and OC work together to build rosters. 

Diggs is a good player but also a pain in the ass. The panthers aren’t in a place as a franchise to take on that kind of player. Ultimately he’d have been detrimental to the rebuild 

• Pie 1