• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 NFL Draft - Round 1

Just now, Jackie Lee said:

I mean penalties and the kickoff rule is forcing it that way

The NFL wants high flying, high scoring offense. That's what excites the casual fan. Might as well get onboard with it because they'll keep tweaking the rules to benefit offense.

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We're 11 picks in and defense is nowhere to be seen. 5 QBs, 3 WRs, and 3 OTs. Ya think the league might be driven by offense?

Panthers will draft defense with their 33rd. Just because. Haha. They always do the opposite of what works. 

If Brock gets to the 20s... it got to be on their mind. He alters both run n pass game instantly!! Plug n play!! Trade Horn if you have to and sign Gilmore. 

Edited by Lurk21

I’d still expect a run on the top defensive talent at some point which pushes the next group of wide receivers down to us 

getting the top prospect on the defensive side of the ball outside of the top 10 is a nice get for someone 

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We're 11 picks in and defense is nowhere to be seen. 5 QBs, 3 WRs, and 3 OTs. Ya think the league might be driven by offense?

I subscribe to the Ron Rivera philosophy. Run the ball to control the clock and stop the run on defense. Keep the games close and let the defense win your games.......😏

• Beer 1