• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 NFL Draft: Rounds 2 & 3

1 minute ago, frankw said:

I guess it's just not what you want to hear when you trade back up after trading down. Not for an RB. Teams just don't have to draft this position in the early rounds like that anymore.

But hey I'm happy to let him prove to me he was worthy of the pick.

Yep, it's fair to evaluate it for sure. Let's hope he's the guy. I love the pick, fingers crossed. 

• Beer 1

I just don't get this team. I honestly believe fans are better at picking than the team. Banging the drum for Frazier, we pass. And you just know center is going to be a problem this year and the team will make excuses. 

Same with banging the drum for Creed Humphry a few years ago, and Trey Smith in the 6th round and we took a freaking longsnapper

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

You go get your guy, period! I don't give a poo if he's an RB. Damnit the Lions drafted Gibbs in the first. We just got arguably the best back in the draft at 47. Man, I just don't understand what the fug some of you are listening to. You're believing too much in media hype. "Oh it's devalued blah blah blah." RBs are one of the most important positions on the team...and we got a good one! Dallas was going to draft him.

Edited by top dawg
  • Pie 3
  • Flames 1

Just now, The Lobo said:

Has anyone said what we have up to move back up? 

both 5th round picks this year to swap 2nds. Win trade, if you combine the first trade from earlier, we pretty much picked up a 2nd rounder next year to just drop back 7 spots

• Pie 1