• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does Bryce have any further excuses for this upcoming year?

22 minutes ago, mickeye76 said:

Was he? The guards we trotted out there were practice squad level. AT was the only WR trying. Chuba was the only RB with consistency. And... our offensive coach was playing an outdated offense. Hurst showed up for two games. Not saying Young is the answer but I'm giving him a mulligan. 

You really don’t remember the narrative before last season?

The dream team staff?

Thielen and Chark hype?

Our shiny new RB?

Id say our line is better this year but it’s not a rock solid line and we still only have one proven WR who isn’t old and slow.

1 hour ago, Tbe said:

You really don’t remember the narrative before last season?

The dream team staff?

Thielen and Chark hype?

Our shiny new RB?

Id say our line is better this year but it’s not a rock solid line and we still only have one proven WR who isn’t old and slow.

I get it.  We made moves.  There was hope. Hope that Mingo would show up. Hope that Sanders would produce like he did in Philly. Hope that Young would hit the ground running. Hope that the coaching staff could put it all together. Off-season is all about Hope. Here we go again. That said I like the moves by the newish FO. I can second guess it obviously. I would rather play it safe.  No trades BPA but the gambles may pay off BIG. The Panthers seem to like splash trades and picks. Young, Mingo, XL and Brooks could eventually pay off. We will see. 

Honestly, he didn't give any last year. It's everyone else making excuses for him. Now to be fair, there were valid reasons why he is being given a legitimate shot after so much bullsh¡t last season. 

All I can say is that he better look credible by November or Tepper 2023 may rear his bald head.

For the incredibly painful initial investment made in him, then add the major investments to help him which is practically every position on offense basically because he doesn’t appear to make anyone better... hell yes he needs to produce.

1 hour ago, RJK said:

Icky still stinks until further notice 

Icky doesn't stink, he just hasn't played up to his draft status in pass pro. 

42 minutes ago, restNChrist said:

You really think our o-line is ready? 

I think that it's floor should be average. If Bryce can't work with that, then he's not going to work.