• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Select Trevin Wallace LB - Pick 72, Round 3

3 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

Are we really questioning Dan Morgan’s eval of a LB

Can we question Micheal Jordan’s ability to scout basketball talent?  If so, Morgan is fair game.  Especially given he has been part of what has gone down the last several years

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

Remember when we passed on that OG that went to the Cheifs, that balled out even tho he had heart issues or something. Trey Smith?

At some point you gotta take some swings. Hell the rb we drafted just tore his fuging ACL last year.

We took Star Lat on a medical issue but he left shortly after McDermont!! Since then team has been the same.. no identity!! I think Tepper is hearing the noise now!! It will take time 

30 minutes ago, JawnyBlaze said:

Hm. Right position but not the player I wanted lol. I’ll reserve judgement, don’t know anything about this guy.  

Every...damn...pick so far.  Need a WR? Yup, but not Legette.  Need a RB?  Sure, the value is in the 3rd and 4th rounds, so we take one in the 2nd...naturally.  Need a futre ILB to replace Shaq?  Sure, but pass up the local kid that won every major defensive award he could on defense in college this past season for juiced-up project.

That's my Panthers!!!! Sorry sh*ts.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

AD and XL seem redundant to me. I preferred AD but when we drafted XL I kind of assumed AD was a no go. We would need a shifty route runner or deep threat speedster if we add another WR IMO. 

I’m just playing math odds that one wouldn’t actually work out.  That’s largely why I wanted 2.   And the the fact, all the other guys not named Mingo probably aren’t here next year. 

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, CRA said:

Can we question Micheal Jordan’s ability to scout basketball talent?  If so, Morgan is fair game.  Especially given he has been part of what has gone down the last several years

Alright now....let's leave that Kwame Brown energy at the door 🤣