• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Underdog Fantasy on Bryce Young

2 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Dude brought receipts, gotta respect that. Never read this one. 

Well damn, he did bring receipts. Lol Its interesting he mentioned Tua at the in there and i was watching some highlights of Tua the other day and i gotta say as a big critic of Tua i dont even see Bryce being as good as him. Tua reads the field better, has better mechanics in the pocket and has a pretty good deep ball for his arm strength. For people hoping Bryce could be as good as Tua i dont know if thats saying a lot. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

7 minutes ago, ClawOn said:

I mean Bryce showed up at voluntary mini-camp without a pound of added muscle.  Bad sign.  Think this year is it.

Might be drafting QB and LT again next year.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Again I ask.  What makes you think this off season is the one he works on his mechanics?   I mean they are what they are now and God knows how many times I am going to bitch at him hopping in the pocket this season.  He has had elite coaching since 8th grade and this is what he is still doing.

Because it worked for him at every level until this past season. And if he doesn’t he knows he’s reached the end of his career (as a starter at least)

1 minute ago, amcoolio said:

Because it worked for him at every level until this past season. And if he doesn’t he knows he’s reached the end of his career (as a starter at least)

This. Most guys arent just gonna change what has worked for them their whole career especially if they were successful like bryce, in his mind he thinks he can get by in the pros doing the same things.

• Beer 1

57 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Beck is my #1 as of today.  The way he played in the second half of the season was masterful.  Just need to see it again.  ewers has mad talent as well but again just need to see it.  Sanders scares the poo out of me for numerous reasons

Would you rather have Beck or try and trade down for a kings ransom?

2 hours ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

yeah it's bad. It's probably the reason Tepper chose Dan Morgan as GM. After studying game film any other candidate would come to the conclusion that Bryce is not a franchise QB

Bryce Young is the Devil!

Kathy Bates Mama Boucher GIF

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, amcoolio said:

Nobody still really knows about his future, the NFL is so unpredictable. There's a chance Bryce comes out and has fixed a lot of his mechanics and zips the ball at high accuracy from 10-20 yards. There's a chance he doesn't and he's not the answer. We'll know by October.

Short of taking steroids, he'll never even have an average NFL QB arm strength.  Today's NFL QB's are just built differently and the game is getting faster, you can't get by anymore with a below average arm like Bryce's.

You don't trade away your future to take that QB at #1, that's the QB you sign in the offseason on a 2 year deal to be your gap starter while a young guy sits and learns.

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

This. Most guys arent just gonna change what has worked for them their whole career especially if they were successful like bryce, in his mind he thinks he can get by in the pros doing the same things.

CMC is a nice reference IMO,  because it’s another player where size is in the convo….

CMC showed up jacked and noticeably bigger going into year 2….after he realized he had to change things up at this level. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

27 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

It is also really hard to change things. Which is why I was really skeptical about his mechanics and such being reworked by the staff. I could help, more likely is a huge can of worms.