• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Caleb Williams is struggling big time in OTAs

14 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Aren’t all NY’er?…this is a joke…is it?

No, sounds like he lost a lot of credibility writing a hit piece on Sean Mcdermott a couple years ago in this similar vein. Gotta try to get those subscribers up on his fuging substack lol. Also say your name when bashing someone publicly instead of hiding behind anonymity 

16 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

No, sounds like he lost a lot of credibility writing a hit piece on Sean Mcdermott a couple years ago in this similar vein. Gotta try to get those subscribers up on his fuging substack lol. Also say your name when bashing someone publicly instead of hiding behind anonymity 

The hit piece was just a few months ago and a lot of points were valid lol.

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Subscribe to Tyler Dunne’s blog peasants.

IMG_8370.jpeg

IMG_8371.jpeg

I don't know if Fields will work out (he probably wont), but these comments just seem to be coming from someone who is an ass.  Authentic relationships?  What should he do, go to each teammates house and weed their garden for them? Take their kids to school?

He doesn't need authentic relationships.  Just a professional, work relationship.  And he needs to play well.  

Edited by Davidson Deac II
  • Beer 1

On 5/24/2024 at 11:51 AM, travisura said:

Him sucking sure would take the sting out of us gifting him to Chicago

it is the only way people will stop talking about it. Then the narrative should be: "Chicago could have just drafted CJ stroud"

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, SOJA said:

it is the only way people will stop talking about it. Then the narrative should be: "Chicago could have just drafted CJ stroud"

This is the part that hasn't sunk into Bears fans. They're celebrating their massive win already when they're still sitting there with a completely unproven rookie QB when they could've had Stroud too.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

As much as I want to talk trash about the Bears. The trade and not selecting Stroud aside. It took an extremely rare Panthers punt return touchdown (thanks ISM) for us to even get in the end zone against them while they started Tyson Bagent and moved the ball better than us.

To know how poorly that franchise has been ran over the last 20 years and be considered an inferior team in almost every way in comparison (until proven otherwise this upcoming season) is.....rough.

Thanks Mr. Tepper.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

6 minutes ago, frankw said:

As much as I want to talk trash about the Bears. The trade and not selecting Stroud aside. It took an extremely rare Panthers punt return touchdown (thanks ISM) for us to even get in the end zone against them while they started Tyson Bagent and moved the ball better than us.

To know how poorly that franchise has been ran over the last 20 years and be considered an inferior team in almost every way in comparison (until proven otherwise this upcoming season) is.....rough.

Thanks Mr. Tepper.

Tyson Bagent honestly showed more promise than Bryce did in terms of raw talent. Yeah, he sucked but he showed as many flashes as Bryce did in far fewer snaps.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

4 hours ago, SOJA said:

Going to laugh my ass off when Drake Maye is the best QB from this class like I've been saying all along 

yeah I I am thinking the same thing...just saying 

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, SOJA said:

The 2023 Draft is going to be the center of discussion has long has the product of that trade is still our #1 QB

It's going to be hanging over us till we cut or trade him 

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

The 2023 Draft is going to be the center of discussion has long has the product of that trade is still our #1 QB

It's going to be hanging over us till we cut or trade him 

I doubt it ends there, suppose we draft another bust while Stroud goes on to have a great career. 

The only way it ends is with us finding a franchise QB or Stroud morphing into Vince Young post rookie season. 

Edited by PootieNunu